Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL tailgate bands

ooh LA La. UL tailgate bands

I know I saw a list of bands that will play at the oak tree for UL game days, but can't seem to find it.

Does anyone have that list?

Default Re: UL tailgate bands

I guess nobody saw that article or post about the oak tree entertainment for the year or nobody cares about the bands at the tree.

I know what you are talking about and I went back yesterday to look but I couldn’t find a single thing. Meant to reply last night but slipped my mind. I would say email the athletic department and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I guess nobody saw that article or post about the oak tree entertainment for the year or nobody cares about the bands at the tree.
    It's the same ones every year -some kind of Zydeco band. They all sound exactly the same anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It's the same ones every year -some kind of Zydeco band. They all sound exactly the same anyway.
    Wow people who live in the Heart of Cajun Country say Zydeco music is all the same now? What is going on?!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Wow people who live in the Heart of Cajun Country say Zydeco music is all the same now? What is going on?!
    People ignorant to that style of music say that.

Aw Bah, you don know what you saying...Signed, Clifton Chenier, Beau Jacque, and Rock'n Doopsie...

Any way ya'll can bring Geno Delafose and his band to Mobile? Saw them at Toby's Lounge in Opelousas They were awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MobileBama View Post
    Any way ya'll can bring Geno Delafose and his band to Mobile? Saw them at Toby's Lounge in Opelousas They were awesome
    Geno’s awesome. Very enjoyable to watch live. When my daughter played ball, “Chicken on the Run” was her walk up song.

But the way, did you order any of that delicious fried shrimp while at Toby’s?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Geno’s awesome. Very enjoyable to watch live. When my daughter played ball, “Chicken on the Run” was her walk up song.

I got the seafood pasta w/ fried shrimp and my friends got the fried platter. That place was awesome and everyone was super nice.

Geno spoke with us and took some pics before the show.

WTH? Looks like I'm going to have to visit Toby's. Never even heard of it.

12. Default Re: UL tailgate bands

Not to the deserving I mean discerning ear.

13. Default Re: UL tailgate bands

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    WTH? Looks like I'm going to have to visit Toby's. Never even heard of it.
    I could be wrong but don’t believe it is open anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I could be wrong but don’t believe it is open anymore.
    Toby’s in Opelousas?

If they’re not open anymore, then they should probably stop paying for ads on KBON, and stop advertising artists at their place. They might want to also let the St Landry Parish Tourist Commission know as well.

Toby’s in Opelousas?

If they’re not open anymore, then they should probably stop paying for ads on KBON, and stop advertising artists at their place. They might want to also let the St Landry Parish Tourist Commission know as well.
    I think he was talking about the Toby's that was located in Laffy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information