Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So it starts.....

Default So it starts.....

We were talking recently about the great seats we have UD1 & 2, and how we were likely to lose them eventually.

Well, seems like we were right: I just got an email from Dr. Maggard since I am a season tix holder there. The highlight of his very nice email:

In the coming months, as we make progress in the planning stages of the Cajun Field renovation project, we will share information related to the west tower and upper deck, particularly as it pertains to the impacts to your seats for future seasons.
    When appropriate, our ticket office and RCAF staff will be in contact to discuss these details further. We are very excited about the opportunity to provide a first-class stadium that will greatly enhance the fan experience for Cajun Nation. Thank you

I wonder if anyone in the lower bowl will also get this? I would think not.

But I guess the good news is that we are definitely moving forward with the renovation lol. Que the 'it's happening' meme.

Default Re: So it starts.....

Yeah just got the same email and replied to our group text saying it looks like I’m about to get priced out of UD2 lol

You will have plenty of seats to choose from on the lower west side during construction and an opportunity to regain the best seats in the house by purchasing club seats in the new stadium! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Yeah just got the same email and replied to our group text saying it looks like I’m about to get priced out of UD2 lol
    Me too. Oh well. I absolutely cannot stand to be in the lower section.

Great news, can't wait to see that eyesore of a press box get torn down. Sorry about y'all seats.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Me too. Oh well. I absolutely cannot stand to be in the lower section.
    Me too. The wide screen on the patio is looking better and better. Not sitting in the lower deck.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Great news, can't wait to see that eyesore of a press box get torn down. Sorry about y'all seats.
    But I love our modern press box...Signed, The Fossil...

So wait. Everybody has been clamoring for renovation of Cajun Field. Now that they are getting ready for the planning stage people are realizing that there will be changes so now it's not a good idea?

We also sit in the Upper Deck and maybe (probably) we will be relocated during the renovation stage. This should be a year, or two max, that we are relocated. Then yes, we will have to bear with sitting in nice seats in a new, beautiful stadium.

That sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Me too. The wide screen on the patio is looking better and better. Not sitting in the lower deck.
    The Hill is always an option

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    So wait. Everybody has been clamoring for renovation of Cajun Field. Now that they are getting ready for the planning stage people are realizing that there will be changes so now it's not a good idea?

We also sit in the Upper Deck and maybe (probably) we will be relocated during the renovation stage. This should be a year, or two max, that we are relocated. Then yes, we will have to bear with sitting in nice seats in a new, beautiful stadium.

That sucks!
    Same thing we went through with the Baseball stadium... If it cost me an extra $100 -200 a ticket so be it . It's worth it not to have a press box from 1960

Mid to upper end zone are pretty good seats...different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post

That sucks!
    So typical for this fanbase. "You mean the players don't share the same political view as me? I'm out!
    "You telling me I have to relocate so that we can build a better stadium? That's it, I'm out!"
    Always looking for the next excuse.

Esqueleto is telling it like it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    So typical for this fanbase. "You mean the players don't share the same political view as me? I'm out!
    "You telling me I have to relocate so that we can build a better stadium? That's it, I'm out!"
    Always looking for the next excuse.
    It's not the year we will be out of our seats it's probably that we will be priced out of the seats we have been having for years. It's great now that we are winning and have a great coach. I fear that won't last forever.

I’m not complaining at all. Been waiting for this day for a very long time

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information