Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: USA game info

Default Re: USA game info

Lot 607 is just behind your alumni tailgate area. You'll enter campus via USA South Drive which is entry #6 on the map.

Try to get over to the red lots before the game. That's where majority of Jag fans will be tailgating

2. Default Re: USA game info

Quote Originally Posted by MobileBama View Post
    Holiday Inn is a great place to stay for the game.
    About a mile walk to the stadium.

The reason I mention going downtown is with a 7pm kick I think visiting fans would have more fun hanging out at downtown balcony bars, visiting breweries, relaxing in the squares or visiting the USS Alabama. Heck I'd look at checking out Fort Gaines on Dauphin Island if weather is nice.

There's just not much to do on or near campus unless you want to tailgate all day.

Campus will really start getting active around 2pm
    We’ve stayed here the last 3 times and it’s perfect.

Cajuns open -11.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Cajuns open -11.
    Tough one. South is 3-0 but nothing impressive. USM is bad. Bowling green did beat Minnesota but they’re pretty bad and Alcorn who gave south trouble is alcorn. They do have 2 weeks to prepare for us. You’d like to see a convincing win for confidence coming home for app. I’ll be happy again with a win.

One thing of note. We return almost everyone so all these other teams know exactly what to prepare for. Advantage / disadvantage?? Idk

5. Default Re: USA game info

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Tough one. South is 3-0 but nothing impressive. USM is bad. Bowling green did beat Minnesota but they’re pretty bad and Alcorn who gave south trouble is alcorn. They do have 2 weeks to prepare for us. You’d like to see a convincing win for confidence coming home for app. I’ll be happy again with a win.

One thing of note. We return almost everyone so all these other teams know exactly what to prepare for. Advantage / disadvantage?? Idk
    6 new coaches for Louisiana and the opponents have no idea what to prepare for beyond play calling and hesitancy on the UL players part.

Is alcohol sold at Hancock-Whitney?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Very important question.

Gametime?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Gametime?
    7:00 CST

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Very important question.
    I got priorities.

7:00 CST
    Thanks BB

CONCESSIONS
    Provided by Aramark
    For many patrons, eating stadium food is a cherished part of the game day experience. With that in mind, Hancock Whitney Stadium will offer great-tasting traditional food staples like hamburgers, hot dogs, and nachos as well as BBQ from Cotton State BBQ and Chicken Tenders from Foosackly's.

No matter where you are in the stadium there’s also numerous beverage options including bottled water, soda, and domestic & imported beer. Please note, it is standard policy to remove bottle caps from any bottled beverages.

We want to make sure that you won't have to travel far to quench your thirst or fill your stomach. Hancock Whitney Stadium has 40 permanent concession stands with a number of crowd pleasing beverages and appetizing snacks.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    CONCESSIONS
    Provided by Aramark
    For many patrons, eating stadium food is a cherished part of the game day experience. With that in mind, Hancock Whitney Stadium will offer great-tasting traditional food staples like hamburgers, hot dogs, and nachos as well as BBQ from Cotton State BBQ and Chicken Tenders from Foosackly's.

No matter where you are in the stadium there’s also numerous beverage options including bottled water, soda, and domestic & imported beer. Please note, it is standard policy to remove bottle caps from any bottled beverages.

We want to make sure that you won't have to travel far to quench your thirst or fill your stomach. Hancock Whitney Stadium has 40 permanent concession stands with a number of crowd pleasing beverages and appetizing snacks.
    That all sounds good, but can they scan debit cards?

I’m sure they have all the bells and whistles including hardline Ethernet connections. Crazy to think, I know.

I actually Remember reading they do not except cash. They only accept debit/credit card.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information