Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Football at USA

Default Re: Football at USA

Got my 2 tickets in section 130 today by calling UL. I wish the ticket office understood that Louisiana alumni live all over the state and country and not just Acadiana.

Parking on campus is also available through USA. All lots near stadium are sold out. I got my parking about 3 blocks from the stadium.

http://usajaguars.com/tickets/football

I have no idea where AA tailgating will be.

USA puts all football away games online for purchase. I wish UL did this. We don’t even communicate to our fans to purchase away game tickets. Please UL please! If we have the right people in administration, what’s wrong?

4. Default Re: Football at USA

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Just bought 20 tickets in Section 130 for some 1973-1977 gridiron alumni.
    …..Might try to make it….talked to Augie T about it…. Randy Mac I think is getting some stuff done!

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    WestUCajun and I are meeting Thursday. So much better than throwing barbs on a message board. I'm sure both of us will get an education, which can only be a good thing.
    He called me to tell me that and I am happy for that meeting to take place. After the meeting MAT needs to set something up on a future podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We’re on row 1. Just don’t put Poche behind me. He might slip and fall on me.
    Is TP on row 1?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Is TP on row 1?
    Nope. Don’t know if he’s going.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    USA puts all football away games online for purchase. I wish UL did this. We don’t even communicate to our fans to purchase away game tickets. Please UL please! If we have the right people in administration, what’s wrong?
    Our ticketing process is about 20 years behind. One day, we will be only 10 years behind.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Nope. Don’t know if he’s going.
    He is a casual-fair weather fan, lol.

Wear RED and support your Ragin' Cajuns when they take on the South Alabama Jaguars on Saturday, October 2. The Alumni Association invites all Ragin' Cajuns alumni and fans to tailgate from 3:30 to 6:30 pm. Kickoff is set for 7:00 pm!

The cost is $25 per person and includes jambalaya, beer, soft drinks, and water. Please note that away tailgates require pre-registration for food and beverages. To ensure those that register are served the food and drinks they pay for, walk-ups cannot be served.

There are also shuttles to and from the stadium after tailgating. The closest pick-up to our tailgate is the Bell Tower.

*Parking:
    Tailgaters can park in the Mitchell Center Parking Lot (Lot 401) for $20 per car.

More game day information including a parking map can be found on South Alabama's website.

If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact the Alumni Association at (337) 482-0900 or alumni@louisiana.edu.

Location is the north lawn of the Mitchell Center.

Last edited by BeauCajun; September 22nd, 2021 at 06:44 pm. Reason: Location

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun;

The cost is $25 per person and includes jambalaya, beer, soft drinks, and water. Please note that away tailgates require pre-registration for food and beverages. To ensure those that register are served the food and drinks they pay for, walk-ups cannot be served.
    This to me is the most short sided thought process in the world.

25.00 is great, to turn people away that would donate is absurd.
    I know you have to plan for amounts, but you bring extra. It’s a cost worth incurring as opposed to turning people away like the Texas AA tailgate.

12. Default Re: Football at USA

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    This to me is the most short sided thought process in the world.

25.00 is great, to turn people away that would donate is absurd.
    I know you have to plan for amounts, but you bring extra. It’s a cost worth incurring as opposed to turning people away like the Texas AA tailgate.
    So, how many uncommitted extra’s should the Association be on the hook for because people did not have the courtesy or chose NOT to register?

10-20% of people who did sign up.

It’s a fundraiser, all the booze and food is donated. Booze can be saved and used for another event, losing out on 20% of jambalaya if absolutely no walks up show, I don’t think is a big deal.

USA has now become a huge Game!

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    WestUCajun and I are meeting Thursday. So much better than throwing barbs on a message board. I'm sure both of us will get an education, which can only be a good thing.
    Do you know where the team is staying in Mobile?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information