Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RaginPagin Popularizes "Scared Money Don't Make Money"

This is a GREAT IDEA RaginPagin Popularizes "Scared Money Don't Make Money"

“Scared money don’t make money.”

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    “Scared money don’t make money.”
    I was wondering how long it would be before someone would post this, loved it!!
    Is this the first "Naperism"??

Geaux Cajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post

Geaux Cajuns!!!
    Screen record and saved on my phone. I will be posting that all year long! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post

Geaux Cajuns!!!
    It’s a pretty common saying among gamblers. When he said it I definitely cracked a smile but also reminded me of when I’d say the same and it would come back to bite me in the ass.

5. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    It’s a pretty common saying among gamblers. When he said it I definitely cracked a smile but also reminded me of when I’d say the same and it would come back to bite me in the ass.
    The opposite of that saying is “you got the power but you scared.”

Either one has its risks and benefits. Myself, I prefer “scared money don’t make money”

6. Default ESPN 1420 “Scared Money Don’t Make Money”: Did Head Coach Billy Napier Just Create a New Cajuns

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to tell you that Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns head coach Billy Napier is a straight savage.

Default "Scared Money Don't Make Money"

Were the subject phrase tied to a Cajun theme, would you guys buy merchandise with that saying on it.

My son said he would buy a shirt with the phrase plastered on it. I sent that suggestion to an administrator this morning. He responded with a HAHA but I think they may act on it. Suggest you guys push the idea if you run into any decision makers.

Default Re: Scared Money Don't Make Money-Marketing Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Were the subject phrase tied to a Cajun theme, would you guys buy merchandise with that saying on it.

My son said he would buy a shirt with the phrase plastered on it. I sent that suggestion to an administrator this morning. He responded with a HAHA but I think they may act on it. Suggest you guys push the idea if you run into any decision makers.
    Certainly doesn't sound like a quote from Charles Payne, but I will take that money every time if it means a win!

Got to be careful. That quote is already trademarked

While it was great in the context of the interview, it is well enough known of a phrase that I don't think there is an opportunity to capitalize on it. Probably some copyrights out there already.

Edit: Removed link to the Young Jeezy/Lil Wayne of the same name because I've never heard it and there is probably some explicit lyrics but it was the 1st thing that popped up on a google search.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Got to be careful. That quote is already trademarked
    Maybe a cajun twist can be added to the phrase. Either that or pay a little to where it is trademarked and go from there.

Default Re: "Scared Money Don't Make Money"

It was a popular hip hop song some years back.

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    THIS!!!

15. Default Re: "Scared Money Don't Make Money"

I saw where where Rob Harris is also making them for sale.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information