Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Couple of things from Ohio Game

UL Football Couple of things from Ohio Game

Not sure if it was mentioned on here or not, but couple of things I noticed.

Ziyon Hill was not dressed out for the game, not sure what was going on here, but man we need him.

Ferrod Gardner was not dressed out either, originally he was questionable. I am okay with him taking another week off for this game, but we will need him back as well.

At one point I saw Ken Marks on the sideline while the offense was on the field. Not sure if he was just taken out of the game or if he was ever in.

Default Re: Couple of things from Last Night's Game

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post

Ziyon Hill was not dressed out for the game, not sure what was going on here, but man we need him.

Ferrod Gardner was not dressed out either, originally he was questionable. I am okay with him taking another week off for this game, but we will need him back as well.

At one point I saw Ken Marks on the sideline while the offense was on the field. Not sure if he was just taken out of the game or if he was ever in.
    And Rubio may have been reinjured as well. Saw him limping off the field.

Andre Landry wasn’t dressed either. He’s been in the D line rotation. That’s why hazard got so much pt.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    And Rubio may have been reinjured as well. Saw him limping off the field.
    If I'm not mistaken, Rubio re-entered the game after limping off. Either way, hope its nothing major. OL was definitely working better as a unit with him in the game.

Yep I called out Hill being out early on in the game thread. Never heard a reason as to why.
    Also Ken marks was on the sideline because we rotate offensive lineman

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Andre Landry wasn’t dressed either. He’s been in the D line rotation. That’s why hazard got so much pt.
    Number 0 for the Bobcats made a couple of nice runs early, but it appears the coaching staff made some adjustments and stopped any form of a running game in its tracts. Our "D" line were animals last night. Fun to watch. Decimated the "tail-less" cats.
    P.S. Thought the music wasn't loud enough.

/s
    (stolen from Jacob81)

Radio pre game said Hill was out due to lower leg injury. Rubio was out only for a short while and played most of game. As another poster pointed out, so did Rubio. Not surprised that Gardner did not play on a short week. He was in a walking boot at QB Club following Texas. However, he was walking fine and all indications were he would be back soon. I expect him to play at Georgia Southern.

I mentioned it in the game thread. Where was Michael Jefferson? He had an excellent game Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    I mentioned it in the game thread. Where was Michael Jefferson? He had an excellent game Saturday.
    He was on the field. Not sure why he didn't get targets other than we have alot of receivers

Gardner was injured in the Nicholls game, Moncrief was named the starter when the depth chart was released to the media this week. Hill is a last minute scratch and the one surprise.

They rotated the offense line during the game with Gillie and Harrington. Rubio cane out after a injury and returned later.

Sonny Hazard looked good. Pressure and good lateral tackle. Hope he stays healthy

12. Default Re: Couple of things from Last Night's Game

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Sonny Hazard looked good. Pressure and good lateral tackle. Hope he stays healthy
    ….and look good despite the cast on his forearm….he would have gotten the QB sack that he kinda had without the cast!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Gardner was injured in the Nicholls game, Moncrief was named the starter when the depth chart was released to the media this week. Hill is a last minute scratch and the one surprise.

They rotated the offense line during the game with Gillie and Harrington. Rubio cane out after a injury and returned later.
    Fairly certain Gardner was injured in the Texas game and didn't play in the Nicholls game.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    He was on the field. Not sure why he didn't get targets other than we have alot of receivers
    He ran routes in areas that generally aren’t targeted.

Another big problem is our three beat WR’s play the same damn position.

Can someone give me a logical explanation why Lacy, Stephens, Jefferson and Neal Johnson aren’t on the field at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Fairly certain Gardner was injured in the Texas game and didn't play in the Nicholls game.
    True, but he was out nonetheless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information