Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Sounds, Highs and Lows

Default Re: What can be done about the volume of the sound at football games?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    They say what can be done. That little knob on the dash board, turn it slightly to the left. I notice about 4-5 say the volume is OK, and 25,142 at Saturdays game say turn it down.
    And one curmudgeon threatening legal action

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Hey, Turbine. Are you going to continue to allow this guy to call other posters names? It just ain't right. Dude probably doesn't even know what a curmudgeon is.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Hey, Turbine. Are you going to continue to allow this guy to call other posters names? It just ain't right. Dude probably doesn't even know what a curmudgeon is.
    Just lucky enough to use the correct word to describe him. It’s only an insult if you take it that way. Like calling a white guy “white.” Is turbine going to ban me for simply being observant?

4. Default Re: What can be done about the volume of the sound at football games?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Did you know?

If you remove "mud" from curmudgeon, "curgeon" you get the "urge" to "con" someone.

Pretty much the definition of "legal action"

5. Default Re: What can be done about the volume of the sound at football games?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    You are correct, he has nerve, he hammered me the other day for using big words.

I was stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You are correct, he has nerve, he hammered me the other day for using big words.

I was stunned.
    Touché.

There are 2 posters on RP that you just don't disrespect..Boomer and Frenchie..they have earned the right to post away without any blowback...

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Is this guy operating the volume?

I’ve seen this 100 times and it’s still funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    There are 2 posters on RP that you just don't disrespect..Boomer and Frenchie..they have earned the right to post away without any blowback...
    I was talking about Helmut!

And it was more of jest. I mean no harm

While liability on the part of the University to fans is dubious at best they absolutely have a liability issue for every employee working at the stadium that cannot "opt out" of those job duties.

Then there is the simple fact that it isn't necessary and has a substantial number of fans complaining. Per others it hopefully has been rectified and is a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Is this guy operating the volume?

I’ve seen this 100 times and it’s still funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Well we can rib Boomer a little, but Frenchie’s untouchable!

I can’t imagine, as an out of towner, how much less I’d know about construction without his photos. Don’t mess with that goodness!!

Now it’s not loud enough LMAO

We just can’t get right. But it’s better.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Now it’s not loud enough LMAO

We just can’t get right. But it’s better.
    Go calibrate that ____ for them!

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Go calibrate that ____ for them!
    This place would be rocking if I did.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information