Thread: Depth Chart Update

Default Depth Chart Update

Neither Gardner or Rogers are on the two deep, but both are listed as questionable (they were ruled out last week).

Carlos Rubio is back in the starting lineup at LT. Marks moves back to guard.

Default Re: Depth Chart Update

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Neither Gardner or Rogers are on the two deep, but both are listed as questionable (they were ruled out last week).

Yes, I saw this last night, Jay. Hoping this helps the O-Line get it going this week. We really need to get Gardner back, but I think we will be okay this week, but could use him at worst vs USA, if not Georgia Southern before that.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post

Gardner will probably start....lol

Again, where to locate depth chart and will rosters be available at the game ?

game notes which include the depth chart are on the athletic website.

They do not print rosters at the games but they are available for download.

Thank you

Damn. Ohio’s line is big. All over 300. LT is 6’7” 375

Starting WR aren’t big. 6’1”, 5’9”, and 5’8”

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Damn. Ohio’s line is big. All over 300. LT is 6’7” 375
    I just saw them getting off the bus at the hotel. Over all Cajuns look much better getting off the bus. For what ever that’s worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Starting WR aren’t big. 6’1”, 5’9”, and 5’8”
    Yes, Jacob you are correct, but they are not very athletic or mobile on the O-Line. Their WR can not hurt you too bad. We have bigger corners (with the exception of Garror) we should have the advantage there, I also think our athletic D-Line and Linebackers can make some plays on their less mobile and slower O-Line.

This was discussed in MelRock and I's podcast Monday as well as MelRock, myself and Chris Lanaux's podcast last night.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Yes, I saw this last night, Jay. Hoping this helps the O-Line get it going this week. We really need to get Gardner back, but I think we will be okay this week, but could use him at worst vs USA, if not Georgia Southern before that.
    Definitely need him for GA Southern's mobile QB.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Yes, Jacob you are correct, but they are not very athletic or mobile on the O-Line. Their WR can not hurt you too bad. We have bigger corners (with the exception of Garror) we should have the advantage there, I also think our athletic D-Line and Linebackers can make some plays on their less mobile and slower O-Line.

This was discussed in MelRock and I's podcast Monday as well as MelRock, myself and Chris Lanaux's podcast last night.

Forget his name but their RB is a great kick returner. Took opening kickoff to the house last weekend. Making sure we contain him will be key.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Forget his name but their RB is a great kick returner. Took opening kickoff to the house last weekend. Making sure we contain him will be key.
    De'montre Tuggle is his name, he is from Texas, his mom is actually from Lafayette and he will have between 40-60 family members at the game. According to Russ Eisenstein (Play by Play for Ohio), this will be the first time his mom will see him play live in college.

Thread Information