Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Tickets Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

A buffet of topics for Cajun Nation: Final takes on Nicholls St., attendance, pregame atmosphere, tailgating, lack of production from familiar names, in-game experience & concessions problems, REALIGNMENT POSSIBILITIES, BEL: Russ Eisenstein, Cajuns in the NFL, Week 2 in the SBC and of course, MAAAAN I TELL YOU WHAT!

Listen: https://player.captivate.fm/episode/...4-9aaa27d3f683
    RSS: https://feeds.captivate.fm/ragin-review/

Final Thoughts on Nicholls [2:13]

Lack of Production from Familiar Names & Depth Chart [8:25]

Attendance & GameDay Experience (concessions)[18:29]

Targeting the right Fan [30:10]

REALIGNMENT TALK [35:30]

BEL: Russ Eisenstein [53:51]

Maaan I tell you what! [1:50:09]

Cajuns in the NFL [1:54:23]

Around the Belt Week 2 [2:05:59]

For more news & updates follow us on social media @RaginReview

Default Podcast Ragin Review: Behinds Enemy Lines: Ohio Bobcats

A buffet of topics for Cajun Nation: Final takes on Nicholls St., attendance, pregame atmosphere, tailgating, lack of production from familiar names, in-game experience & concessions problems, REALIGNMENT POSSIBILITIES, Cajuns in the NFL, Week 2 in the SBC.

3. Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

This one was fun. Think RP will enjoy it. Several topics that we've discussed on the board wrapped up into an episode. Russ was awesome, as usual.

Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Agree with comments on the TE's. Neal Johnson is a weapon we don't tend to want to use. He's dangerous in the seams and could be a downfield threat similar to Ladarius Green years ago. Unfortunately, we just haven't used the TE all that much throughout the years.

5. Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Over 200 listens in 2 hours and not a single person is hollering at me for my “Tulane to the Big 12” take…

Y’all must be busy today

Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Over 200 listens in 2 hours and not a single person is hollering at me for my “Tulane to the Big 12” take…

Y’all must be busy today
    Tulane to the Big XII is actually a brilliant add IF the Big XII doesn't lose anyone else. It gives the teams in the conference a generally easy W and also provides them with a huge boost to their recruiting presence in one of the most talent rich areas of the country. AND it is an AAU school, so all the Academics will be happy.

7. Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Tulane to the Big XII is actually a brilliant add IF the Big XII doesn't lose anyone else. It gives the teams in the conference a generally easy W and also provides them with a huge boost to their recruiting presence in one of the most talent rich areas of the country. AND it is an AAU school, so all the Academics will be happy.
    Pretty much all things that I mentioned. Just thought I’d get some pizzed off Cajun brethren throwing tomatoes for that one..

Hope you are well Mr. Charlie

Pretty much all things that I mentioned. Just thought I’d get some pizzed off Cajun brethren throwing tomatoes for that one..

Hope you are well Mr. Charlie
    I am indeed well, thank you. I trust you and the family are as well.

I would throw a tomato at you guys for the relentless jabs at "boomers" during the segment about the game day experience. As a boomer, I personally pay very little attention to the music, I watch the game. That would even be true if they played decent music from the 70s. I also have never complained about the musical selection because I understand they are trying to make lifelong fans out of these kids. I am trying to do the same thing with my grandkids.

10. Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I am indeed well, thank you. I trust you and the family are as well.
    I have entered the portion of life that’s a whirlwind of hours and events running together. Days are slow, years are fast.

Can’t complain one bit. Hope to see you at the game.

11. Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I would throw a tomato at you guys for the relentless jabs at "boomers" during the segment about the game day experience. As a boomer, I personally very little attention to the music, I watch the game. That would even be true of they played decent music from the 70s. I also have never complained about the musical selection because I understand they are trying to make lifelong fans out of these kids. I am trying to do the same thing with my grandkids.
    Well then I wasn’t talking about you..

12. Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

I won't be listening till I leave for work at at 4pm.

I will stop off to buy some tomatoes ... Just in case.

Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    A buffet of topics for Cajun Nation: Final takes on Nicholls St., attendance, pregame atmosphere, tailgating, lack of production from familiar names, in-game experience & concessions problems, REALIGNMENT POSSIBILITIES, BEL: Russ Eisenstein, Cajuns in the NFL, Week 2 in the SBC and of course, MAAAAN I TELL YOU WHAT!

Listen: https://player.captivate.fm/episode/...4-9aaa27d3f683
    RSS: https://feeds.captivate.fm/ragin-review/

Final Thoughts on Nicholls [2:13]

Lack of Production from Familiar Names & Depth Chart [8:25]

Attendance & GameDay Experience (concessions)[18:29]

Targeting the right Fan [30:10]

REALIGNMENT TALK [35:30]

BEL: Russ Eisenstein [53:51]

Maaan I tell you what! [1:50:09]

Cajuns in the NFL [1:54:23]

Around the Belt Week 2 [2:05:59]

For more news & updates follow us on social media @RaginReview
    Appreciate the timestamps. Listening

Y’all must be busy today
    It means you have an educated audience with a VERY open mind. LOL.

Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Another good one. I like Russ Eisenstein. I hope his team loses, but cheer him up by introducing him to some good Cajun girls.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information