Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

1. Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Another good one. I like Russ Eisenstein. I hope his team loses, but cheer him up by introducing him to some good Cajun girls.
    He’s as genuine as he sounds. He’s actually doing some 1420 hits today too.

2. Default Re: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    It means you have an educated audience with a VERY open mind. LOL.
    We can only hope Shof!

Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Another good one. I like Russ Eisenstein. I hope his team loses, but cheer him up by introducing him to some good Cajun girls.
    He doesn’t know what he’s asking for in Cajun women. Lol

Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    He’s as genuine as he sounds. He’s actually doing some 1420 hits today too.
    Russ is a great human being and a very good pbp guy. I originally met him through Jim Harris.

5. Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    He doesn’t know what he’s asking for in Cajun women. Lol
    The Crazy/Hot Matrix. I should have said Cajun/Hot Matrix. lol

If he recommends Manda sausage he is off the mailing list.

Whatever you do, treat him to some good whiskey and not truly

8. Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Whatever you do, treat him to some good whiskey and not truly
    Done and done.

9. Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Done and done.
    That dude is an ambassador for Ohio.

I met Russ at the game in Athens a few years ago. He saw me in my gear and stopped me to talk. He’s very nice and genuine, I enjoyed this interview with him.

11. Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I met Russ at the game in Athens a few years ago. He saw me in my gear and stopped me to talk. He’s very nice and genuine, I enjoyed this interview with him.
    It's fun when you can cut up with the guest.
    We should have set up the podcast at the watering hole that we visited last night and did the epsiode then... Too many truths

Great job as always guys!

It's fun when you can cut up with the guest.
    We should have set up the podcast at the watering hole that we visited last night and did the epsiode then... Too many truths
    Have him on the post game reaction show, after he has to time to drown his sorrows a little!

Great job on the pod.

14. Default Re: Podcast: GameDay Experience, Realignment & Ohio Bobcats PxP man, Russ Eisenstein

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Have him on the post game reaction show, after he has to time to drown his sorrows a little!

Great job on the pod.
    Appreciate that.

We just got a big time commitment from someone that is directly involved in all of the realignment negotiations. Hoping to have him scheduled for next week!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information