Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: All he does is win.

Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    All he does is win. We play to win the game. I like a lot the pair of Levi and Napier.

PS. I could not give a rats behind what JMV thinks or says.
    The team has won many of games I can't think of a time well maybe once Levi has put the team on his back and won a game. So to say all he does is win is an understatement because every sixth year senior has won the same amount of games on this team.

2. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    He feasts on bad teams... another poster stated that accurate statement.
    Yes, like no other QB in the history of Louisiana football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Some of you are sick. When saying a QB could take over a game by themselves, I’d like that explained. And then explained why in all of Levi’s wins he never did “take over a game”

Total wins
    Win percentage
    TDs
    TD-Int ratio
    Passing yards

How else do you judge a QB? Stupid answer is….

1. He can’t take over a game(BS)
    2. He’s inaccurate( look at the numbers) oh all short to intermediate routes. Can’t throw the deep ball. Sounds like old #9 for the Saints.

Some of y’all just made up your minds that you don’t like him and that’s it. Y’all want a flashy gunslinger not a winner.

His numbers can’t be argued especially the most important, wins.
    Two things to consider about Lewis.

1. Napier and Lewis are podnas and Napier is loyal to a fault. We have seen that before at UL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    The team has won many of games I can't think of a time well maybe once Levi has put the team on his back and won a game. So to say all he does is win is an understatement because every sixth year senior has won the same amount of games on this team.
    Bingo. Lewis just gets the credit as the starter.

Both what would be nice?
    Run and pass. Would you keep Lewis over McCall?

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    He feasts on bad teams... another poster stated that accurate statement.
    What did all our other great QBs feast on? We’ve never had the toughest schedules top to bottom. I mean big west in the 90’s, come on.

Levi had better numbers against Texas than jake had against A&M. But what happened. We won the A&M game. I’m not arguing that Levi’s the best Cajun QB ever. I am arguing the numbers and record are impressive.

7. Default Re: All he does is win.

This is his 5th year.

Some of you are sick. When saying a QB could take over a game by themselves, I’d like that explained. And then explained why in all of Levi’s wins he never did “take over a game”

Total wins
    Win percentage
    TDs
    TD-Int ratio
    Passing yards

How else do you judge a QB? Stupid answer is….

1. He can’t take over a game(BS)
    2. He’s inaccurate( look at the numbers) oh all short to intermediate routes. Can’t throw the deep ball. Sounds like old #9 for the Saints.

Some of y’all just made up your minds that you don’t like him and that’s it. Y’all want a flashy gunslinger not a winner.

His numbers can’t be argued especially the most important, wins.
    Wins? How many games did he will the team to?

What did all our other great QBs feast on? We’ve never had the toughest schedules top to bottom. I mean big west in the 90’s, come on.

Levi had better numbers against Texas than jake had against A&M. But what happened. We won the A&M game. I’m not arguing that Levi’s the best Cajun QB ever. I am arguing the numbers and record are impressive.
    You failed to mention the most impressive talent around him offensively, defensively and special teams.

10. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You failed to mention the most impressive talent around him offensively, defensively and special teams.
    Not every QB is an Archie Manning. Some win with the team they have around them. Some win a lot with the team they have around them. Some, all they do is win.

If you think Levi has the option to run on every play that looks like an option(which is almost every run between the tackles) than I can’t help you. He’s probably the 2nd best running QB behind Brian mitchell.

How many sacks has he avoided in his career. That extended drives.that won games. He’s elusive, he’s pretty damn, accurate, he’s smart, protects the ball, and wins. I don’t know why Napier likes him. Why aren’t we calling for Napier’s head for not benching Levi??

I don't know if Levi could start in the SWAC he's a great 2 yard passer scared to run the ball unless he's running 15 yards backward and after 5 years where is the leadership? I'm so glad this is his last year good enough to win the west but can't win the games that matters the most. Pads his stats against terrible opponents. How many good teams have he beaten one or two. I'll give Napier one thing he is a loyal guy but he's still playing with a HUD holdover who lied to the coaches about how many years he'd be here to get on the field.

If you think Levi has the option to run on every play that looks like an option(which is almost every run between the tackles) than I can’t help you. He’s probably the 2nd best running QB behind Brian mitchell.

How many sacks has he avoided in his career. That extended drives.that won games. He’s elusive, he’s pretty damn, accurate, he’s smart, protects the ball, and wins. I don’t know why Napier likes him. Why aren’t we calling for Napier’s head for not benching Levi??
    Lewis or McCall?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Lewis or McCall?
    I'll McCall for $200

I'll McCall for $200
    So would everyone else on this board except two posters.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information