Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 143

Thread: All he does is win.

  1. Default All he does is win.

    I never thought of the quote "All he does is win" as a limiting factor, but I saw another quote that makes it seem that way.

    "Good Players Win Games.

    Great Ones Break Records.

    Legends Change The Game."


  2. #2

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I never thought of the quote "All he does is win" as a limiting factor, but I saw another quote that makes it seem that way.

    "Good Players Win Games.

    Great Ones Break Records.

    Legends Change The Game."
    Good teams win Great teams cover

  3. #3

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Good teams win Great teams cover
    Only gamblers think like that

  4. #4

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I never thought of the quote "All he does is win" as a limiting factor, but I saw another quote that makes it seem that way.

    "Good Players Win Games.

    Great Ones Break Records.

    Legends Change The Game."
    "Good Players Win Games. **Our team now

    Great Ones Break Records. *** Jake Delohomme

    Legends Change The Game. **** Brian Mitchell***

  5. #5

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    "Good Players Win Games. **Our team now

    Great Ones Break Records. *** Jake Delohomme

    Legends Change The Game. **** Brian Mitchell***
    .LL will break Jake’s records…or so I’ve been told…..different game different times of performance!

  6. #6

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .LL will break Jake’s records…or so I’ve been told…..different game different times of performance!

    Probably so. I hope he does. When I read the quote, those were the first players/ era's I thought of.

  7. Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .LL will break Jake’s records…or so I’ve been told…..different game different times of performance!
    More games

  8. Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    "Good Players Win Games. **Our team now

    Great Ones Break Records. *** Jake Delohomme

    Legends Change The Game. **** Brian Mitchell***
    I don't care it stands for all time or not, that is an awesome quote.

  9. #9

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    More games
    He has already played in 1 more game than Jake and 7 more than Broadway

  10. #10

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    To say I don’t care wouldn’t be true. But I sure as hell hope he add 13 more wins to that total.


  11. Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    He has already played in 1 more game than Jake and 7 more than Broadway
    I knew it was coming.

    I didn't know it had happened.

  12. #12

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I knew it was coming.

    I didn't know it had happened.
    I stand by the fact a healthy Broadway is the best QB to ever wear a Ragin Cajuns jersey

  13. #13
    Rainman66 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I stand by the fact a healthy Broadway is the best QB to ever wear a Ragin Cajuns jersey
    Roy Henry for me.

  14. #14

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Roy Henry for me.
    Man, so I’ve been told. Too young to witness it.

  15. #15

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I stand by the fact a healthy Broadway is the best QB to ever wear a Ragin Cajuns jersey
    Brian Mitchell by far. He was a beast throwing and running. True field general

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •