Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: All he does is win.

Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Dumb argument. Charlie ward?? You don’t have to be an nfl qb to be a great college qb. Was Brian mitchell an nfl qb? Can’t wait till coastal loses a couple games. So you can quit holding up McCall’s manhood for him.
    Coastal is just a 7 win without McCall. With him they are a 10 win or more team.

Chandler Fields or Ben Wooldridge would win 9+ games with this team.

You even watch football? Levi had 19 completions for 304 I think. That’s over 15 yards per completion. He had 2 TD throws over the top and one was in perfect stride( so was the one to Leblanc against ISU). Y’all are making ____ up to support your argument. Are y’all SJW’s as well!!!
    And he was still out played by Nicholls QB defend him all you want but in your heart you know IF JMV wasn't on this side of the conversation you wouldn't be defending our HS Quarterback. As long as he is the Cajun QB I wish him luck doesn't mean I believe in him. Also at Texas most of his passes were 3-5 yard with YAC when the game was over. Saturday he threw up a lot of ducks almost pulled out my rifle and hit a few balls. He refuses or can't throw down the middle of the field and he stares down receivers there is no progression in his reads if you call it reads that he is doing. Not to mention the real bad INT he had against covid Carolina that cost us a perfect season. He'll shine until we play Astate, liberty and App St

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Then support your coaches choice at QB, considering that all he does is win.
    All he does is get credit for wins. It's a team sport f o o t b a l l t e a m

Didn’t Brice come from another school because he couldn’t cut it there??

McCall would have been sacked 4 more times than Lewis through 2 games. His completion percentage would be comparable and TD to Int ratio definelty wouldn’t be any better.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Coastal is just a 7 win without McCall. With him they are a 10 win or more team.

Chandler Fields or Ben Wooldridge would win 9+ games with this team.
    Those posters have no clue. I was talking with your old man the other day and as much as we hate Coastal you can't deny that McCall drives that offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    And he was still out played by Nicholls QB defend him all you want but in your heart you know IF JMV wasn't on this side of the conversation you wouldn't be defending our HS Quarterback. As long as he is the Cajun QB I wish him luck doesn't mean I believe in him. Also at Texas most of his passes were 3-5 yard with YAC when the game was over. Saturday he threw up a lot of ducks almost pulled out my rifle and hit a few balls. He refuses or can't throw down the middle of the field and he stares down receivers there is no progression in his reads if you call it reads that he is doing. Not to mention the real bad INT he had against covid Carolina that cost us a perfect season. He'll shine until we play Astate, liberty and App St
    JMV spits the truth and some can't handle it. The truth is the truth!

Well if you can’t judge him for winning than quit judging him for the few loses. Its the same thing. A team sport.

McCall would have been sacked 4 more times than Lewis through 2 games. His completion percentage would be comparable and TD to Int ratio definelty wouldn’t be any better.
    Brice was beat out by Trevor Lawrence at Clemson. Transferred to Duke and is now at App St as a grad transfer.

Doesn't matter where he previously played. One of our starting db's played two years at Bama. That is what makes you look stupid. Brice sat for all this time and now is dominating and Lewis has had 5 years and can't figure it out.

10. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Doesn't matter where he previously played. One of our starting db's played two years at Bama. That is what makes you look stupid. Brice sat for all this time and now is dominating and Lewis has had 5 years and can't figure it out.
    You have no grounds to speak of anyone as being stupid. Remember, you did not even know the name of the QB you put up and had to look it up when called on it.

Well if you can’t judge him for winning than quit judging him for the few loses. Its the same thing. A team sport.
    We only have one University with a football team in the city and Levi isn't even the best QB in the city if you count HS QB's also. Let that set in.

I don’t know jmv or give a rats ass who he is.

Levi’s best passes or deep slants over the middle. Napier needs to call more of them and stop calling the 50/50 balls.

Levi can and has made every single kind of throw. Matter of fact most of them saturday. And to think 2 unproven qbs on the bench are better than Levi for this team, either you’re a coach on the team or armchair qb that played flag football after high school.

13. Default Re: All he does is win.

We only have one University with a football team in the city and Levi isn't even the best QB in the city if you count HS QB's also. Let that set in.
    Wow, that is a good one. The same could probably have been said when Fields was a senior in high school.

Dominating who? He’s 1-1

I don’t know jmv or give a rats ass who he is.

Levi’s best passes or deep slants over the middle. Napier needs to call more of them and stop calling the 50/50 balls.

Levi can and has made every single kind of throw. Matter of fact most of them saturday. And to think 2 unproven qbs on the bench are better than Levi for this team, either you’re a coach on the team or armchair qb that played flag football after high school.
    You may want to recognize who JMV is son.

Best passes ARE deep slants. ARE not or.

He can't make every kind of throw and hasn't made them.

He isn't a coach on the team but a current offensive coach has said Fields is the best QB on the roster.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information