Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: All he does is win.

Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Levi will be eligible for social security when he leaves here. Take away this year or the covid year they gave him and where does he stand. If you had to start a fantasy football team from the SBC would Levi be on your team. He wouldn't be on mine.
    I think wins is the worst stat to judge individual postion. It's like saying Degrom is not a top pitcher because he has a .53 win percentage

2. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Levi will be eligible for social security when he leaves here. Take away this year or the covid year they gave him and where does he stand. If you had to start a fantasy football team from the SBC would Levi be on your team. He wouldn't be on mine.
    All he does is win. We play to win the game. I like a lot the pair of Levi and Napier.

3. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Can't argue with any of this... In pure QB ability he can't match Mitchell, Delhomme, Henry , Gauthier, or Broadway. They all could put the game on their shoulders and carry us to victory repeatedly.
    And I definitely could not give a rats behind what this yo-yo says about any QB.

As for victories, Levi has the best two year record in Louisiana history. I think he surely qualifies to have “carried us to victory repeatedly.”

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I think wins is the worst stat to judge individual postion. It's like saying Degrom is not a top pitcher because he has a .53 win percentage
    Post #17 agrees with you.

Can't argue with any of this... In pure QB ability he can't match Mitchell, Delhomme, Henry , Gauthier, or Broadway. They all could put the game on their shoulders and carry us to victory repeatedly.
    Correct he can never take over a game for the Cajuns. Flat out to scared. He has been surrounded by a great cast of team mates that have led the team to victory. He gets the credit because that what starting qb gets when all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Correct he can never take over a game for the Cajuns. Flat out to scared.

As most people here see that.

7. Default Re: All he does is win.

You and your ilks problem is that the only person who really counts, sees him as a winner.

That guy would be Coach Napier.

You know, the Coach that many storied programs in this country would give their left nut to have him as their coach.

Game over.

Came up empty against Texas. A freshman out played him. ____ his pants on national tv.

Came up empty against Texas. A freshman out played him. ____ his pants on national tv.
    ��

Some of you are sick. When saying a QB could take over a game by themselves, I’d like that explained. And then explained why in all of Levi’s wins he never did “take over a game”

Total wins
    Win percentage
    TDs
    TD-Int ratio
    Passing yards

How else do you judge a QB? Stupid answer is….

1. He can’t take over a game(BS)
    2. He’s inaccurate( look at the numbers) oh all short to intermediate routes. Can’t throw the deep ball. Sounds like old #9 for the Saints.

Some of y’all just made up your minds that you don’t like him and that’s it. Y’all want a flashy gunslinger not a winner.

His numbers can’t be argued especially the most important, wins.

11. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Some of you are sick. When saying a QB could take over a game by themselves, I’d like that explained. And then explained why in all of Levi’s wins he never did “take over a game”

Total wins
    Win percentage
    TDs
    TD-Int ratio
    Passing yards

2. He’s inaccurate( look at the numbers) oh all short to intermediate routes. Can’t throw the deep ball. Sounds like old #9 for the Saints.

Some of y’all just made up your minds that you don’t like him and that’s it. Y’all want a flashy gunslinger not a winner.

This guy gets it.

Total wins
    Win percentage
    TDs
    TD-Int ratio
    Passing yards

Both would be nice. I guess we will have to wait until Fields plays.

13. Default Re: All he does is win.

Both would be nice. I guess we will have to wait until Fields plays.
    If Fields was that good, rest assured he would be the starting QB for Louisiana today.

Total wins
    Win percentage
    TDs
    TD-Int ratio
    Passing yards

He feasts on bad teams... another poster stated that accurate statement.

Both what would be nice?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information