Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 143

Thread: All he does is win.

  1. Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Dumb argument. Charlie ward?? You donít have to be an nfl qb to be a great college qb. Was Brian mitchell an nfl qb? Canít wait till coastal loses a couple games. So you can quit holding up McCallís manhood for him.
    Brian Mitchell's last 3 plays in the NFL were at quarterback.

    Trivia question.

  2. #77
    Jacob81 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    He isn't a coach on the team but a current offensive coach has said Fields is the best QB on the roster.
    THE coach doesn’t think so.

  3. #78

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about because is you had seen Roy play, got wouldn't have made that post.
    Slick was he before or after you? I just sent you a text with some softball related stuff.

  4. #79
    Jacob81 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I'm done obvious we're watch two different games but I'll concede Levi did make several kinds of passes Saturday including a couple of bounce passes to open receivers.
    I saw Winston and Rodgers bounce passes Sunday. What losers.

  5. #80

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    He isn't a coach on the team but a current offensive coach has said Fields is the best QB on the roster.
    THE coach doesn’t think so.[/QUOTE]

    I told you why earlier. But part of that post had been removed.

  6. #81
    Jacob81 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    If you think Levi is starting for any other reason than being the best chance to win then this discussion is pointless.


  7. #82

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    If you think Levi has the option to run on every play that looks like an option(which is almost every run between the tackles) than I canít help you. Heís probably the 2nd best running QB behind Brian mitchell.

    How many sacks has he avoided in his career. That extended drives.that won games. Heís elusive, heís pretty damn, accurate, heís smart, protects the ball, and wins. I donít know why Napier likes him. Why arenít we calling for Napierís head for not benching Levi??
    It even close to 2nd best running QB. You must not have every seen Desormeaux run the zone read . Not even close

  8. Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about because is you had seen Roy play, got wouldn't have made that post.
    For those who never saw Roy Henry ...

    Go to YouTube search "Spirit of 76 Louisiana"

    Once you get past the shaky start of the film you get to see Roy Henry in action.

    One of the reasons his completions were lower than some is because they took a ton of shots down field.

  9. #84
    Jacob81 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    It even close to 2nd best running QB. You must not have every seen Desormeaux run the zone read . Not even close
    Read post #94. He was my favorite. I said if Levi was in that offense he would have been a better runner than mike. Just don’t know if he’s built to handle the beating.

  10. #85

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    For those who never saw Roy Henry ...

    Go to YouTube search "Spirit of 76 Louisiana"

    Once you get past the shaky start of the film you get to see Roy Henry in action.

    One of the reasons his completions were lower than some is because they took a ton of shots down field.
    Yes.. Henry was a talented Qb.. his. 10 yard explosive speed was legendary.

  11. #86
    Jacob81 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Any discussion with the board bully is pointless. Don’t you know that already?
    You’re correct. I only get into disputes on here when I’m defending a student athlete or athletes. Levi in particular I think is hilarious considering what he’s already given to this school that we’ve never seen before.

    Like old men telling stories about the good old days and how good blah blah blah used to be. In 20 years they’ll be arguing how much better Levi was then joe blow in 2041. Haha.

  12. #87

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Brian Mitchell's last 3 plays in the NFL were at quarterback.

    Trivia question.
    ÖÖand his passing yardage did not count in his total yardageÖ..that is the rule!

  13. #88

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Roy Henry was a beast. The big thing to consider with regard to completion percentage and TD/INT ratio is that when Henry played receivers were fair game until the ball was in the air. Running routes in traffic was a death wish. There was no such thing as targeting or personal fouls for hitting defenseless players. Safeties and even corners at every level of play were head hunters. Also holding rules for offensive linemen were very different; things that are considered good blocking form today were holding then. Quarterbacks and receivers today could just as well be playing flag football.


  14. #89
    Rainman66 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about because if you had seen Roy play, got wouldn't have made that post.
    Hmmmm, a former UL QB who has seen them ALL play has spoken.

  15. #90

    Default Re: All he does is win.

    Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Roy Henry was a beast. The big thing to consider with regard to completion percentage and TD/INT ratio is that when Henry played receivers were fair game until the ball was in the air. Running routes in traffic was a death wish. There was no such thing as targeting or personal fouls for hitting defenseless players. Safeties and even corners at every level of play were head hunters. Also holding rules for offensive linemen were very different; things that are considered good blocking form today were holding then. Quarterbacks and receivers today could just as well be playing flag football.
    I remember him well. Great QB. Wasn't he a Notre Dame transfer? Who was the great receiver that played with him?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •