Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: All he does is win.

1. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I don't know if Levi could start in the SWAC he's a great 2 yard passer scared to run the ball unless he's running 15 yards backward and after 5 years where is the leadership? I'm so glad this is his last year good enough to win the west but can't win the games that matters the most. Pads his stats against terrible opponents. How many good teams have he beaten one or two. I'll give Napier one thing he is a loyal guy but he's still playing with a HUD holdover who lied to the coaches about how many years he'd be here to get on the field.
    Like another poster said, why aren’t you lobbying for Napier’s head?

Default Re: All he does is win.

I don’t get this comment either. Jake had great players around him. Stokley, clement, mason.

Our online has been terrible so far. Levi has avoided pressure and thrown for 600 yards in 2 games.

Aaron Rodgers is a first ballot hall of famer and with comparable talent lost by 35 point to the Saints cuz he had a bad game and so did his team. But it’s Levi’s fault we lost to Texas?? Come on.
    If we had McCall we would have beat Texas?? He was the difference. Not the oline, dropped passes, defense, play calling. Just him?

3. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So would everyone else on this board except two posters.
    Yes, all 10 of them. That is the problem with using this board as a gage for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Like another poster said, why aren’t you lobbying for Napier’s head?
    Now you are being silly. I can have no faith in Levi other than winning the west and not hate the coach. News flash one day Napier will leave either by choice or termination but until then I support the mans ability not necessarily his choice at QB. To be clear I support all coaches at UL might not agree with their style but my RCAF donation says I support them.

Lewis or McCall?
    Levi Lewis, try reading out loud it might help you comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I don’t get this comment either. Jake had great players around him. Stokley, clement, mason.

Our online has been terrible so far. Levi has avoided pressure and thrown for 600 yards in 2 games.

Aaron Rodgers is a first ballot hall of famer and with comparable talent lost by 35 point to the Saints cuz he had a bad game and so did his team. But it’s Levi’s fault we lost to Texas?? Come on.
    If we had McCall we would have beat Texas?? He was the difference. Not the oline, dropped passes, defense, play calling. Just him?
    With McCall the play book would be greatly expanded. McCall abilities prove that.

7. Default Re: All he does is win.

With McCall the play book would be greatly expanded.
    You, of all people don’t know that.

Levi Lewis, try reading out loud it might help you comprehend.
    McCall will be drafted at QB will Lewis?

Bruh I don't know if Levi could start in the SWAC he's a great 2 yard passer scared to run the ball unless he's running 15 yards backward and after 5 years where is the leadership? I'm so glad this is his last year good enough to win the west but can't win the games that matters the most. Pads his stats against terrible opponents. How many good teams have he beaten one or two. I'll give Napier one thing he is a loyal guy but he's still playing with a HUD holdover who lied to the coaches about how many years he'd be here to get on the field.
    You even watch football? Levi had 19 completions for 304 I think. That’s over 15 yards per completion. He had 2 TD throws over the top and one was in perfect stride( so was the one to Leblanc against ISU). Y’all are making ____ up to support your argument. Are y’all SJW’s as well!!!

Now you are being silly. I can have no faith in Levi other than winning the west and not hate the coach. News flash one day Napier will leave either by choice or termination but until then I support the mans ability not necessarily his choice at QB. To be clear I support all coaches at UL might not agree with their style but my RCAF donation says I support them.
    Most of those guys dont support UL, the RCAF or even go to the games. They are arm chair QB that have never even played the game.

11. Default Re: All he does is win.

Then support your coaches choice at QB, considering that all he does is win.

McCall will be drafted at QB will Lewis?
    Dumb argument. Charlie ward?? You don’t have to be an nfl qb to be a great college qb. Was Brian mitchell an nfl qb? Can’t wait till coastal loses a couple games. So you can quit holding up McCall’s manhood for him.

Dumb argument. Charlie ward?? You don’t have to be an nfl qb to be a great college qb. Was Brian mitchell an nfl qb? Can’t wait till coastal loses a couple games. So you can quit holding up McCall’s manhood for him.
    Ok would you pick Lewis over Apps QB?

14. Default Re: All he does is win.

He is listening to East, the QB guru.

I wish we had Chase Brice. If Lewis is the so say best we have then we have a coaching and-or recruiting issue.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information