Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game day Experience

Default Re: Maggard makes some changes

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    It's great that they are doing something now, but most of that should have been handled well in advance of game 1. And for that, they have screwed attendance for the remainder of 2021.
    True, you never get a second chance at a first impression...great to see issues handled. But is it too late and a dollar short?

I just hope the changes get disseminated to more than RCAF members and the hardcore fans on RP.

My only knit pick about the changes is the cash. I see that for now that is the answer and I’m happy to see they are putting in more ATMs, but I hope during renovation planning we move away from cash. As I’ve stated before, I’ve attended several big time events lately and they were all zero cash, all cc transactions. If the internet infrastructure is in place its way faster to process a cc transaction compared to cash. Also, our society as a while is moving away from cash so I hope we get with the times.

Our planned stadium renovations will eliminate all of these issues...we just have to get to that point. Geaux Cajuns!

It's great that they are doing something now, but most of that should have been handled well in advance of game 1. And for that, they have screwed attendance for the remainder of 2021.
    ...and I know what a movie is about after I watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    This same movie comes out every September. Did they not see the movie last year??

Wow. So impressed with Dr Maggard.
    Lets geaux Cajuns!
    This program deserves our continued support the way he responds to fans.
    Lets get 25K this Thurs. Night at Cajun Field!

A 13 point plan. Alright, alright, alright.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Except this movie wasn't the original. It's a sequel, maybe even the 3rd installment.

Edit: see this post from 2019 https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...App-State-Game

9. Default Re: Maggard makes some changes

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    The Doctor prescribed the right prescription. While some might say, and probably rightly so, that concessions should not have stumbled on the first game to begin with, you’ve got to give huge kudo’s to Dr M for owning the problem and making good and fast changes.
    Most administrators delegate and trust their subs to earn their pay and get it right.

I've never witnessed the speed with which he took measures into his own hands.

Reminds me of Identify, Signify, Simplify, Multiply.

10. Default Re: Maggard makes some changes

Except this movie wasn't the original. It's a sequel, maybe even the 3rd installment.

Edit: see this post from 2019 https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...App-State-Game
    After 2019 there was a whole year of no game management needed.

Just enough time to forget everything you once knew.

My man Dr. Maggard! Dude is pure class.

#inmaggardwetrust

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post

* Requesting additional hawkers to enhance in-seat service as well as additional employees with Responsible Vendor cards to assist with beverage service and quality control.

[/i]
    I was wondering why I never saw any hawkers Saturday. That alone would have helped the massive draft beer line

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Didn't address the lack of RCAF cards.
    I was told by RCAF staff today that RCAF member cards have been back-ordered. Was told you can use last years card until this years cards come in.

In really small print, it says "I have directed the PA announcer to stop saying 'and that's another Louisiana...' because we heard its annoying."

It's there, you just have to zoom in, ha

15. Default ESPN 1420 UL Officials Unveil Plan to Fix Concession Issues for This Thursday’s Game

If we're to believe the new email that Bryan Maggard sent out yesterday, things will be drastically improved for the next game.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information