Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game day Experience

Default Re: Game day Experience

With the comments on here you would think people would have been jumping to help out after a couple of seasons of subpar performance in the concessions department.

Concessions are run by local organizations, such as high school bands and whatnot. My question is whether some schools are not allowing the organizations to work the games, and whether that contributed to the issues.

3. Default Re: Game day Experience

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Concessions are run by local organizations, such as high school bands and whatnot. My question is whether some schools are not allowing the organizations to work the games, and whether that contributed to the issues.
    If that is true, Hospitality Management needs to provide minimum viable numbers to qualify.

I absolutely am shocked they have been volunteering for decades without fanfare.

They need to put their names above the venue.

Credit where credit is,due. If some fans have ties, they might not think the wait is so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If that is true, Hospitality Management needs to provide minimum viable numbers to qualify.

I absolutely am shocked they have been volunteering for decades without fanfare.

They need to put their names above the venue.

Credit where credit is,due. If some fans have ties, they might not think the wait is so bad
    Not sure what you are getting at. Its been like that for a while. Over the years I've seen organizations from Acadiana and Lafayette High, etc. It isn't volunteering. They are getting payment to their organization. Its their fundraising.

Not sure what you are getting at. Its been like that for a while. Over the years I've seen organizations from Acadiana and Lafayette High, etc. It isn't volunteering. They are getting payment to their organization. Its their fundraising.
    Right they donate their labor for tips.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Right they donate their labor for tips.
    There is some direct payment from the food services company to the organizations. I know some organizations gave up because it became a fight to get the money from them or they wouldn't pay the agreed upon sums.

The bottom line is that the vendor is concerned with profit margin, profit margin, and profit margin. Customer service is way down the list for them.

We need to find out who Chick Filet uses.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We need to find out who Chick Filet uses.
    Bingo!

This is a GREAT IDEA Suggestions for game experience

1- Separate booths for water alone.
    2- More beer booths.
    3- More beer vendors walking up aisles.
    4-For big crowds put more port o lets on ends of stadium.
    5- Put more concession areas on outer side of entrance areas .
    6- Sell player programs.

please add on - all can be done easily

keep winning games
    CC

Last night was a management problem...those working the counter people were put in a no win situation by bad decision making...someone should be fired. And maybe more than one... given the circumstances, and the fall out, this was a colossal F-Up. You never get a second chance at first impressions...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Last night was a management problem...those working the counter people were put in a no win situation by bad decision making...someone should be fired. And maybe more than one... given the circumstances, and the fall out, this was a colossal F-Up. You never get a second chance at first impressions...
    Early in the game there were no cups for draft beer. Unreal.

Default Re: suggestions for game experience

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    1- Separate booths for water alone.
    2- More beer booths.
    3- More beer vendors walking up aisles.
    4-For big crowds put more port o lets on ends of stadium.
    5- Put more concession areas on outer side of entrance areas .
    6- Sell player programs.

please add on - all can be done easily

keep winning games
    CC
    I don’t think #4 is necessary. I went twice during the game with absolutely no wait. Two different restrooms.

13. Default Re: suggestions for game experience

Water at every kiosk booth and one other item.

With OBVIOUS SIGNAGE.

Every item at the main booths.

14. Default Re: Game day Experience

Just for being there? or a percentage of what they sell?

By the way this current method has never worked. I can go back to 2002 on this board and find complaints about service. It has never worked.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Agree with this. John Dugas oversees event management. Is game day experience his responsibility?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information