Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Game day Experience

Default Re: Oh!!! dear Dr. Maggard,

DEAR DR. MAGGARD...

CAN ANYTHING BE DONE ABOUT THE PA SYSTEM SOUND LEVEL?

I WOULD CALL YOU BUT AFTER SITTING AT CAJUN FIELD BEING SUBJECTED TO DECIBEL LEVELS BEYOND A 747, I CAN’T HEAR OVER THE RINGING IN MY EARS.

SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS, BUT MY WIFE HAS INDICATED I’M YELLING WHEN I SPEAK TODAY. I’D BETTER SHUT UP, SHE HITS ME WITH A BROOM SAYS I’M WAKING THE BABY.

CASUAL FAN

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    No, I think it's a fresh email..."supply chain" wasn't a part of the lexicon till recently...
    It’s new. His title reflects his new position.

Default Re: Game day Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I'm 86, what's with the 80 year old comment?
    You’re very spry for 86 Frenchie

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It’s new. His title reflects his new position.
    It is a old, tweaked email that is made to seem new.

Oh my y’all sure know how to _____. Everything you said has been discussed in other threads and isn’t unique. Instead of _____ing, send emails about game day experience to Maggard and Nico. That’s 100 times more productive.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Oh my y’all sure know how to _____. Everything you said has been discussed in other threads and isn’t unique. Instead of _____ing, send emails about game day experience to Maggard and Nico. That’s 100 times more productive.
    You do know those guys read these threads also.

Sodexho is horrible and the one running it is horrible . It’s time for a new concession company . They have wore out their welcome . Please get new company or change general manager !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You do know those guys read these threads also.
    Not as much as you think. The idiots on this board (myself included) are a small demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    DEAR DR. MAGGARD...

CAN ANYTHING BE DONE ABOUT THE PA SYSTEM SOUND LEVEL?

I WOULD CALL YOU BUT AFTER SITTING AT CAJUN FIELD BEING SUBJECTED TO DECIBEL LEVELS BEYOND A 747, I CAN’T HEAR OVER THE RINGING IN MY EARS.

SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS, BUT MY WIFE HAS INDICATED I’M YELLING WHEN I SPEAK TODAY. I’D BETTER SHUT UP, SHE HITS ME WITH A BROOM SAYS I’M WAKING THE BABY.

CASUAL FAN
    LOL. SPOT ON MY FRIEND, SPOT ON! I can accept the music selection, as it geared to a younger demo and that’s how it should be. But the VOLUME issue just needs to be addressed, it was worst than ever. And since the future games will have mostly ‘older’ folks they better take that into acct.
    And I’m not usually a band-guy, but that has to be worst POA performance I’ve ever seen/heard. Looked to us their size was much smaller, and the 1/2 time show was kind of embarrassing….I mean who chooses the music selection? He/she couldn’t have picked a more boring selection if they were trying.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Not as much as you think. The idiots on this board (myself included) are a small demographic.
    I understand we represent a small amount, but the coaches, players and administration all view material here.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    LOL. SPOT ON MY FRIEND, SPOT ON! I can accept the music selection, as it geared to a younger demo and that’s how it should be. But the VOLUME issue just needs to be addressed, it was worst than ever. And since the future games will have mostly ‘older’ folks they better take that into acct.
    And I’m not usually a band-guy, but that has to be worst POA performance I’ve ever seen/heard. Looked to us their size was much smaller, and the 1/2 time show was kind of embarrassing….I mean who chooses the music selection? He/she couldn’t have picked a more boring selection if they were trying.
    You are treading on thin ice mister. The alumni band members on this board are going to hit you with their instrument cases!!
    I’d do that with mine but wouldn’t want to break the bottle of bourbon.
    Proud band geek: 74-76.

The whole experience including the product on the field was less than desirable. Not the way to grow a fan base. Every time we have an opportunity we seem to wet the bed....same old BS.

I feel all of your pain I sit on the visitors side every game. The lines were long except the RCAF fast pass line this would be a great time to join the RCAF just saying.

I’m a fan that can sit through a game without getting up. I did so last night. But I’d like to see our budget increase by about 10mil a year and last nights issues off the field won’t cut it for the average fan. This shouldn’t even need to be discussed, it’s all obvious.

The buck stops with Maggard, but the person in charge of game management needs a serious job evaluation....we seem to fail every time an opportunity presents itself to grow fan base.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information