Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread: 2021 Game day Experience

1. Default Re: Maggard makes some changes

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    We have got to show up for Dr. Maggard, Coach Napier, this University, and this TEAM tomorrow. The man listens and is a problem solver. The engagement with the fan base is by bar the best you will see with an athletic director and a fan base. For years our concerns fell on deaf ears. We have something special and different here at LOUISIANA. WOW just wow.
    Maggard is in a league of his own.

Default Re: Maggard makes some changes

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    https://Bobcatattack.com

That’s Ohio’s forum. They have a thread called game day experience and the guy complains about concessions. Haha
    I saw an article about the exact same thing at Texas Tech. Seems like this is happening across the country. Is the problem the contract companies? I didn’t look to see if it’s the same company at all the school.

Default Re: Maggard makes some changes

Dr. Maggard, thank you!

CASH money rules!

Default Re: Improved Game Experience: Maggard makes some changes

I’m a huge dr maggard supporter. Love the job he’s done and is doing, and it’s possible this isn’t on him but he’s taking the blame and taking action to fix it. With that said the majority of items that are being fixed were already in place in the past. Outside vendors, separate beer stands, number of staff in general.

Yes it’s impressive what he’s gotten done in a few days. I just don’t understand how someone, whoever it is, that is getting paid to put this event together couldn’t have had all this in place in the offseason.

It seems like dr M entrusted someone else to handle the game day and when it went south he had to get involved and fix it.

There’s a reason we have the term USLing it around here. Coach robe used to give the definition of insanity a lot. Same preparation same results. This school is insane!!

I’ll be there tonight with no lines.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread Information