UT gets crushed by Ark
    Tulane crushes FCS team
    Coastal crushes KU
    We barely pull one off over Nichols
    Did I miss anything?
    Yeah App almost beat #22 Miami.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Nicholls State

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Ok I'm sorry but who got the pick 6? Just trying to figure out who's ass needs to be kissed
    Chris Moncrief

Default Re: Attendance Vs Nicholls

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I watched the majority of the Ohio game today. We will beat them worse than we beat Nichols. I know that’s not saying much. Haha.
    By 4 points?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    By 4 points?
    Haha. I would not touch that bet.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    This is pathetic. Nichols beat us everywhere but the scoreboard. For the second week in a row, no pass defense and we make a QB look like a Heisman candidate. We had a great record last no year, but squeaked by so many games. Looks like this year will be no different, if we remain lucky. If an FCS team can do this to us, not looking good against better competition. Now we play Ohio who lost to FCS Duquesne. Should be a toss up game based on what I have seen. And, we see how good Texas is getting manhandled by one of the worse teams in the SEC. Very disappointing start to the season. Interested to see what Napier has to say. No defense, suspect offense and a lame QB that he supports without fault. I'll certainly take the win and move on. But, damn, so much more was expected this year.
    I won't say everything I should say, but Napier's new staff gets an F at this point. I knew it would take some time, but this team has 20 returning starters and we are running the same systems on both sides of the football. This team isn't very good right now and doesn't take a football coach to see it. We were embarrassed by a Texas team that was stomped by Arkansas tonight and played Nicholls in a 3pt. game. They better fix it soon!

Does anybody bother to watch the offensive Line?

It’s a sieve.

The running backs are getting hit three and 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

I don’t think any of the quarterbacks on the roster could be productive with the pressure this line allows.

Remember, Sale is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Chris Moncrief
    Thanks I thought it was Braylen.

From what I could see Ohio didn’t have lindsey Scott. Boy, spying him might have been effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Definitely wasn't the best on the field tonight
    Zero doubt about that. Lindsey Scott Jr. was legit

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    Super happy that we can pay a coach $2 mil to beat Nichols State by 3.
    That is better than paying him 1 million and letting Nichols State beat us by 3.

We won. Moving on. Gotta get ready real quick against Ohio coming to Cajun Field aka the Swamp !!!!!Thursday night! Y’all act like Napier’s teams ever beat the ____ out of any one. Just doesn’t happen. He just wins here.

Let’s Geaux!

We suck

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I won't say everything I should say, but Napier's new staff gets an F at this point. I knew it would take some time, but this team has 20 returning starters and we are running the same systems on both sides of the football. This team isn't very good right now and doesn't take a football coach to see it. We were embarrassed by a Texas team that was stomped by Arkansas tonight and played Nicholls in a 3pt. game. They better fix it soon!
    I agree. This has been my biggest criticism thus far even though most want to bag on LL as the person to blame but I'm more disappointed in the coaching and scheme. Can someone please explain to me why we start Stevens and Jefferson and watch them make catch after catch on the opening scoring drive and then we see them sparingly the rest of the game. Nicholls has a guy catch 13 passes and these guys look great and they barely see the field the rest of the game. Also, our defense was nasty last year, especially our secondary but yet we are playing 10 yards off of receivers and playing soft zone? Why? We are literally supposed to have one of the best secondaries in the entire country and we are playing like we're playing against Alabama?

Man…I don’t even know what to say. Embarrassed. What’s the difference? Is it really Ragas and Mitchell? Hope the staff has a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Does anybody bother to watch the offensive Line?

It’s a sieve.

The running backs are getting hit three and 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

I don’t think any of the quarterbacks on the roster could be productive with the pressure this line allows.
    From what I saw the pass blocking was good. LL held on too long. I don’t know if it’s on QB or the receivers, he would get 4 seconds. That should be more than enough to pull the trigger.

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information