Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: The Concessions Experience

Default Re: The Concessions Experience

The mid week crowd being lighter did help the lines not be as long, but the lines were much more efficient and moved .

The draft beer lines especially are moving faster than in the past. There are also additional stations for canned beer (for the same price-I'm going with draft Everytime)

Kudos to Maggard and crew for taking care of this

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Thank you for the concession updates from you and Beau.

The rest of this stuff is irrelevant BS.
    Beau and I were in the beer lines together, and I'm in agreement regarding draft needed upstairs; we went downstairs for our beer runs. Also I know you enjoy craft beer so just an FYI, the draft beer trailer closest to Gate C (home side, closest to Congress) has the best craft selection. Also due to it's location that trailer was not busy at all, so hopefully it remains there for future games.

ETA: found the text I sent to Beau regarding the selection at that particular trailer: Bud light, Ultra, Canebrake, Envie, Ragin Cajuns Ale, Juicifer, Karbach Wheat, Paradise Park. Also the trailer nearby had Ghost, which a $7 draft Ghost is one of the best beer deals in the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Beau and I were in the beer lines together, and I'm in agreement regarding draft needed upstairs; we went downstairs for our beer runs. Also I know you enjoy craft beer so just an FYI, the draft beer trailer closest to Gate C (home side, closest to Congress) has the best craft selection. Also due to it's location that trailer was not busy at all, so hopefully it remains there for future games.

ETA: found the text I sent to Beau regarding the selection at that particular trailer: Bud light, Ultra, Canebrake, Envie, Ragin Cajuns Ale, Juicifer, Karbach Wheat, Paradise Park. Also the trailer nearby had Ghost, which a $7 draft Ghost is one of the best beer deals in the stadium.
    $7 ghost on draft is what I went with compared to $7 cans of Jucifer in the can line. it was an easy call

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    $7 ghost on draft is what I went with compared to $7 cans of Jucifer in the can line. it was an easy call
    Yeah, that’s a no-brainer.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information