Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Head Coaching Search ran through Cajun Country

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    They both have extensive P5 and SEC experience, as head coaches and assistant coaches.

If they had a quarterback last weekend, very well could’ve beaten LSU, a team whose coach makes almost as much as Monroe’s entire athletic budget.

If everybody is locked up as Is being said, this Would align with a thread on Tiger droppings that they may have to settle for a second tier coach.

And finally, the new chancellor wants a person of color/minority higher.

He wouldn’t have won his head coach, But rich rod would sit at the right hand of Bowden and that might satisfy him.

Bring in an up-and-coming defensive coordinator who could assume the throne in for five years?
    Well, the minority hire situation is probably why it’s taken so long in BR…possibly intentionally…Tucker, Franklin, then who? Wilson at McNeese? Coach Prime? LSU might be fearing their “Toothpick” moment. A hire based on political reasons besides being a connected bubba. We’ll know who is running the show by their hire…the president/governor or the board of supervisors. Man what a potential meltdown.

Berry Jaldwin where you at!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Berry Jaldwin where you at!
    That would be epic if the governor picks the coach. Billy sitting in the driver’s seat with each passing coach getting an extension. Florida needs to nut up and give the boy the money, keys and the move at the time of his choosing.

Default Re: LSU dreaming of Napier

LSU loved having Billy as a fall back guy. And he very possibly could have been their coach. Who would know that Florida would fall apart like a two dollar suitcase in the rain & open up for Billy. But LSU got their guy. Nick Saban will be the next coach at LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    LSU loved having Billy as a fall back guy. And he very possibly could have been their coach. Who would know that Florida would fall apart like a two dollar suitcase in the rain & open up for Billy. But LSU got their guy. Nick Saban will be the next coach at LSU.
    Thanks for the scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Just heard AD Woodards car has been found driverless, causing delays on the bridge over the river...
    Haha.

I love the arrogance of their fans through the whole process. Theyíll get whoever they want because itís LSUAandM. Then also those that are too proud to hire a coach from another in state school.

Looks like your list is getting a little shorter by the day and not in a good way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OM094Dstw

Does this sound like a coach who is happy where he is? The whole Lincoln Riley thing was nothing but a smoke screen. Saban's done at Alabama. They haven't been playing like a Nick Saban coached team in weeks.

8. Default Re: LSU dreaming of Napier

So BWQ has turned in his Old Milwaukee for crystal meth I see… cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    So BWQ has turned in his Old Milwaukee for crystal meth I see… cheers
    You see, you're staring your crap again. I'm fixing to embarrass you again. Don't do it. I'm warning you. You respect me & I'll respect you.

You see, you're staring your crap again. I'm fixing to embarrass you again. Don't do it. I'm warning you. You respect me & I'll respect you.
    You can't embarrass MAT. Lol

* hard eye roll

12. Default Re: LSU dreaming of Napier

Dawg, you just said Nick Saban, the actual GOAT, is going to take a demotion to Baton Rouge, because he’s “not happy.”

He’s a rich, made man. He’s 70. And you think that he’s going to go to BR.

And you’re going to embarrass me? And then you used the word “again.” Am i unaware of a previous embarrassment? I’ve been right for a month, while you’ve swung and missed like 10 times.

Nick Saban will be the next coach at LSU.
    What is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Dawg, you just said Nick Saban, the actual GOAT, is going to take a demotion to Baton Rouge, because he’s “not happy.”

He’s a rich, made man. He’s 70. And you think that he’s going to go to BR.

And you’re going to embarrass me? And then you used the word “again.” Am i unaware of a previous embarrassment? I’ve been right for a month, while you’ve swung and missed like 10 times.
    Chill. The dominoes are falling.

I got the word on Saban.

Doing shots with him right now.

He’s taking the job at Notre Dame.

When Louie Cook gets the job here.

Candid Kyle gone Candid.

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information