Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Head Coaching Search ran through Cajun Country

roarman's Avatar roarman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: LSU fires coach O

Get rid of Ogeron, keep Will Wade. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Things don’t always make sense over there.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    He’s winning. And doing it at any cost. That’s all they really value over there. Forget morality, ethics. Nah, just win.

Default Re: Lsu fires coach O

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    It's funny that you bring this up. Everytime katc announces donations to cajun field the katc comments are about how they could have used money to do this and that. Yet when KATC announces LSU is paying a coach 17 million NOT to coach not one peep about using money for University or anything else. Lmao
    Hold my beer...

Duggie35's Avatar Duggie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Best case scenario, Napier is not a candidate, stays here another few years establishing our program and gets us to a NY6 game. Then he goes to another SEC program and dominates against LSU forever making them regret being too full of themselves to consider him.

Obviously I’d prefer him to stay here for his entire career, but realistically he will probably end up at a big P5 school, so anywhere other than 40 miles east works for me.
    May not be realistic, but best case scenario is; Saban retires > Napier takes over at Alabama > Alabama continues to dominate LSU!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    You're starting to sound like those in Lafayette who wined and moaned about Napier's salary, the Lourdes donation and the IberiaBank donation.

This is what well-funded, private athletic funds are able to do. Would be awesome if our athletic department had those resources at its disposal.
    completely different UL is not _____ing and moaning to the state for more because they have a deferred maintenance of $800 million and having to cut programs left and right.. But go on and pay a coach with a 49-17 record 17 mill to sit home

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    One thing is the fact that he tried to flirt with a woman in workout clothes at a gas station. Said they should workout together. She told him that she’s married and pregnant. His response, “Why does that matter”. She just so happened to be the wife of a higher up at LSU. Word quickly got back to the Board of Supervisors.
    That's very much of a he said/she said type event if indeed true.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    completely different UL is not _____ing and moaning to the state for more because they have a deferred maintenance of $800 million and having to cut programs left and right.. But go on and pay a coach with a 49-17 record 17 mill to sit home
    One day you will understand, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Les Miles was there for considerably longer than two years.
    He was at KANSAS for two years.

He didn't suddenly become a predator at the age of 65 when he got to Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    That's very much of a he said/she said type event if indeed true.
    Reported by The Athletic. Just like the reporting that his girlfriends would be at practice with their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    One day you will understand, maybe
    About optics and priorities?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    About optics and priorities?
    I'm not sure I would limit it to that. But good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    But Orgeron was there. He was an assistant under Miles. He was also complicit in getting Les Miles fired.

The guy is a scum bag.
    No doubt. Going back to Ole Miss, I think Orgeron's character was in question. And not only did USC not want to hire a character from "The Waterboy" as their head coach, I think they are also leary of who they hire after the Pete Carrol years

And I think maybe we are seeing Les wasn't quite the "aw, shucks, ah'm gonna chew on a blade of grass, good ole boy."

In this thread, we have read the LSU dumpster-fire as being a soap opera.

I'm just suggesting Orgeron got here after it started and just fit in quite well.

The bigger scumbag part would play a role in the ____e-show and then threaten to take down the whole institution.

Was wondering this weekend if the agreement included a PDA?

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    May not be realistic, but best case scenario is; Saban retires > Napier takes over at Alabama > Alabama continues to dominate LSU!
    That's what I'm hoping for.

BN with Scott Prather this morning . . . Ed Orgeron has been an absolute class act . . .

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information