Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Head Coaching Search ran through Cajun Country

Default Re: Lsu fires coach O

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Easily can be a top 25 team in Lafayette every year.

And do you guys really, honestly. Believe LSU would consider anyone who hasn't been a P5 coach or won a conference championship? Luke Finkel would be a good choice

CajunJeaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Anyone who thinks that job is not desirable for one of the hottest coaching names in the country is either a fool or naive.

I would say Napier is a top candidate if he wants to entertain it, but the LSU job is David Arandaís most probably.

Default Re: Looks Official - Head Coaching Search in Baton Rouge Begins

Yeah, I donít see LSU giving him full control and the politics would be crazy.

Nope.

Rainman66 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I would say Napier is a top candidate if he wants to entertain it, but the LSU job is David Aranda’s most probably.
    Well, first off, it is Joe Brady's job first and foremost. They WILL push hard for him, but don't see him leaving the pros.

Then I agree Aranda would seem to be a logical next choice.

Tucker makes sense, not sure that is a big enough name to satisfy the head honchos though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Well, first off, it is Joe Brady's job first and foremost. They WILL push hard for him, but don't see him leaving the pros.

Then I agree Aranda would seem to be a logical next choice.

Tucker makes sense, not sure that is a big enough name to satisfy the head honchos though.
    I don’t see it going to Aranda. First off, he is not exactly set the world on fire where he is now, and, he doesn’t like to recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    I don’t see it going to Aranda. First off, he is not exactly set the world on fire where he is now, and, he doesn’t like to recruit.
    Do you mean Joe Brady? Cause he’s the one that doesn’t like the college game. And Dave Aranda is doing a pretty good job at Baylor.

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Do you mean Joe Brady? Cause heís the one that doesnít like the college game. And Dave Aranda is doing a pretty good job at Baylor.
    My bad. He is doing a good job at Baylor. But, word was while he was at LSU that he didn't recruit. I don't see him sitting in Mamma's kitchen eating gumbo. He is much too cerebral for that. On the other hand, it ain't like Nick Saban is Mr. Warm and Personable....

Default Re: Looks Official - Head Coaching Search in Baton Rouge Begins

I agree, and I still stand by what appears to have been a sticking point. Heís a Saban disciple, thatís what he learned to shoot for. We never hear/see anyone in his ear at UL. If CBN didnít mind booster interference, heíd be gone already.

Default Re: LSU fires coach O

Can’t wait to see how close to the vest LSU plays this hire…baseball was out of left field, nobody saw it coming while WBB was leaked out days before.

ragin50 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Can’t wait to see how close to the vest LSU plays this hire…baseball was out of left field, nobody saw it coming while WBB was leaked out days before.
    Couldn't care less about who the next coach in Refineryville will be. They'll never be satisfied with whoever it is unless they win every game. It's great to see them losing their minds every year or two.

I knew about this last week. Told only a few peeps. CBN listed as a replacement option.

Coach O is a creep. Covered up sexual assault and domestic violence. Plus the other stuff starting to come out.

Napier one of two G5 coaches listed as a possibility on the first article about replacements coming out of ESPN.

I'm not convinced LSU is on the supposedly short list of schools that Napier is willing to consider.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information