Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Free Parking: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

my only problem with parking in the grass lot was when I had small children and crossing that road at night with very poor lighting always made me nervous

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    my only problem with parking in the grass lot was when I had small children and crossing that road at night with very poor lighting always made me nervous
    Cops direct traffic for people to walk from what I remembered seeing

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    If folks are worried about crossing the street, parking passes are available for purchase and will get them into the Cajun Field parking lot!

Default Re: Free Parking: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Footbal

The free parking they are advertising: Anyone know if they charge for the handy cap parking in those 100 spots on the east side of the stadium?

Default Re: Free Parking: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Footbal

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    The free parking they are advertising: Anyone know if they charge for the handy cap parking in those 100 spots on the east side of the stadium?
    I do not believe there is a charge for those. First come, first served.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information