Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Free Parking: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    When we went to the Aggie game a few years ago to see my nephew (who is in the Aggie band) we had to park at least a half a mile away and still pay (I think it was 15 bucks, but it has been a while.) I will say this, in the Baldwin days parking in most of CF parking was free... and their were plenty of spots available.
    YES! I'm glad someone gets it! Those were the good ole days. We could pull up in the grass, only a short walk to Cajun Field, plop down a couch and a couple BBQ pits and chill until it was 5 minutes to kickoff. Then we'd head into the stadium in time with no problems.

My family and I experienced what you did that day at Kyle Field. We had to take a damn university bus to the Student Union, then walk another half mile to the stadium! Who in the hell wants to have to deal with that hassle? We should be careful not to allow Cajun athletics to become like that fiasco.

Default Re: Free General Admission Parking

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Did they cut the grass?

A casual fan.

(You’re slipping up on the job 71). lol
    Nice job grasshopper...

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Oh, there's always a reason...signed, casual fan who thinks UL should play Texas at CF
    We couldn't even beat a 21st ranked Texas team! Why the heck should Acadiana show up to watch this squad? Start beating some REAL opponents like Georgia and Alabama, then we can expect them to show up and support this program.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    We couldn't even beat a 21st ranked Texas team! Why the heck should Acadiana show up to watch this squad? Start beating some REAL opponents like Georgia and Alabama, then we can expect them to show up and support this program.
    That's the spirit! Signed, Casual Fan of the bygone days of Mcnaspy

Keep in mind we are back to full attendance, we have a good team, and LSU will struggle to be .500. We should see some good crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Now just make some badass sky ridge across Congress. Connecting our entertainment district to the stadium. Greatly enhancing the atmosphere around Cajun Field.

….oh wait
    Right next to Bass Pro

7. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

Even casual fan knows the word "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Right next to Bass Pro
    Oh, what could have been....

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Right next to Bass Pro
    That's still happening, right?

10. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    That's still happening, right?
    So the weather report???

11. Default ESPN 1420 Free General Admission Parking Offered for All UL Home Games

Louisiana Athletics has announced that general admission parking will be free for all patrons during the 2021 Ragin' Cajuns football season.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    So the weather report???
    Cloudy. Rain 30, 40, 50, 60% chance, depending on where you are...signed, Floyd Cormier

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Cloudy. Rain 30, 40, 50, 60% chance, depending on where you are...signed, Floyd Cormier
    You're on your game!

6% chance of rain. Classic CYA.

https://www.katc.com/weather/daily-forecast

15. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Free General Admission Parking for 2021 Football

They've cut the grass on the other side of Congress

I hope they bring in the hay baler.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information