Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: It doesn't matter who you are......

1. Default Re: It doesn't matter who you are......

You guys need to stop with the Napier to A&M stuff. He isn’t going to Baton Rouge and would never.

Default Re: It doesn't matter who you are......

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You guys need to stop with the Napier to A&M stuff. He isn’t going to Baton Rouge and would never.
    Has he told you this? I mean I think it’s a real long shot, but ya never know, so I wouldn’t say never ever. And in the end it will be his decision not any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Has he told you this? I mean I think it’s a real long shot, but ya never know, so I wouldn’t say never ever. And in the end it will be his decision not any of us.
    MAT's already had the conversation with Coach Napier. Don't question it. Move on.

It’s a fan’s right to criticize his team if they suck coming out of the gate. And UL sucked Saturday. But they’re still well coached enough & good enough athletically to not get completely blown off the field against a good, but not great football team now.

Levi Lewis has to run the ball more, or this team is gonna suck a whole lot more this season. And I’m not talking about designed runs. I’m talking about nobody’s open so I’m pulling the ball down & taking Off down the field & score myself type running. I swear I don’t understand why someone doesn’t understand that & is making it a necessary part of his game. If he doesn’t begin doing that, then the whole offensive scheme is screwed unless they just manhandle somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    MAT's already had the conversation with Coach Napier. Don't question it. Move on.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    But my comment did not say that anyone wanted Napier fired. In fact, the gist of it was that the loss Saturday had not deterred tigger fans from wanting to poach him from us, which I lamented.

ETA: Turbine you was wrong :-)
    Of course your comment did not say anyone wanted him fired directly but it also did not reject it as it just referred to "message boards I tell ya". I didn't want that poster to infer that you were suggesting that some on this board are calling for Napier to be fired. Sorry if it was misconstrued. And obsession? Come on.

7. Default Re: It doesn't matter who you are......

Man, you really are looking to start ____ with me lately.
    Of course I haven't talked to Napier. But if you know ANYTHING about the man, have read anything he's said or listened to anything he's recorded on the air, nothing about any of it points to BR. In fact, he's the antithesis of that program.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Man, you really are looking to start ____ with me lately.
    Of course I haven't talked to Napier. But if you know ANYTHING about the man, have read anything he's said or listened to anything he's recorded on the air, nothing about any of it points to BR. In fact, he's the antithesis of that program.
    Dude...chill. This is a message board. 93.6% of all this is BS and fun. I'm just happy to have college football back, and with fans in the stands. It's all good, baw.

Dude...chill. This is a message board. 93.6% of all this is BS and fun. I'm just happy to have college football back, and with fans in the stands. It's all good, baw.
    Geez, Runner, why are you an ass?

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    1 - I know for a fact your location is not behind Bisbano's. Let that sink in.
    2 - You've just worked yourself into the AAC's discussion of Louisiana for their October meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    He's having a little fun Nathan. I wouldn't take everything he says too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He's having a little fun Nathan. I wouldn't take everything he says too seriously.
    LOL. I’m fully aware. Runner is good people.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information