Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating Question

Default Tailgating Question

This might be a stupid question, but are we going to receive tailgating hang tags and parking passes through the mail or pick them up somewhere?

I致e been out of the loop all Summer.

Default Re: Tailgating Question

I picked up mine at the cajun dome

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    This might be a stupid question, but are we going to receive tailgating hang tags and parking passes through the mail or pick them up somewhere?

I致e been out of the loop all Summer.
    You have to pick them up at the Cajun Dome. They値l be available anytime Monday - Friday between 10am - 4pm. Perfect for us out of towners and most people who work normal jobs. USL段ng things as usual.��

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    You have to pick them up at the Cajun Dome. They’ll be available anytime Monday - Friday between 10am - 4pm. Perfect for us out of towners and most people who work normal jobs. USL’ing things as usual.��
    Thanks

You have to pick them up at the Cajun Dome. They’ll be available anytime Monday - Friday between 10am - 4pm. Perfect for us out of towners and most people who work normal jobs. USL’ing things as usual.��
    Probably not this Monday (labor day) right? I need to pick some up

Not defending them but they did email you saying if you needed it mailed to reach out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Not defending them but they did email you saying if you needed it mailed to reach out.
    I DID call and explain my situation and was told they would not be mailing them out. Maybe she was misinformed. Either way, it should not be this difficult. I don’t think it would’ve been that hard to have a “By mail or in person” option when I renewed.

I DID call and explain my situation and was told they would not be mailing them out. Maybe she was misinformed. Either way, it should not be this difficult. I don’t think it would’ve been that hard to have a “By mail or in person” option when I renewed.
    Yeah that's crazy

More like RCAF-ing it up!

You have to pick them up at the Cajun Dome. They値l be available anytime Monday - Friday between 10am - 4pm. Perfect for us out of towners and most people who work normal jobs. USL段ng things as usual.��
    Absolutely ridiculous. Like, digital tickets, I get. But either let us print parking passes at home (which I know they won't do because the lot would be flooded with counterfeits) or mail the damn things. Instead, I'll have to take off of work to get to Lafayette one afternoon before they close. This feels like the king of all nickel and diming schemes for them to try saving on postage from parking passes.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous. Like, digital tickets, I get. But either let us print parking passes at home (which I know they won't do because the lot would be flooded with counterfeits) or mail the damn things. Instead, I'll have to take off of work to get to Lafayette one afternoon before they close. This feels like the king of all nickel and diming schemes for them to try saving on postage from parking passes.
    You don't have a local friend that could pick it up for you? All you have to do is call and leave their name.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You don't have a local friend that could pick it up for you? All you have to do is call and leave their name.
    That's what I did. My brother is out of town this week, he called and they let me pick them up for him. No problem.

I live out of town too. Last year, I was able to purchase and pick up my parking pass at the Cajundome at the first home football game. It was easy!

I work at Abdalla Hall on Cajundome Boulevard. I can get whoever's hang tags if you want to private message me. I could walk there, so it is minimal effort for me.

They are staying open til 6pm this week .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information