Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 . LastLast

Thread: 2021 FB Final: Louisiana 18, Texas 38

1. Default Re: Texas vs Louisiana score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Saw something yesterday that says he leaning on going with Card.
    you might be right, the article I read was from someone named Hayley McGoldrick from
    THE SCORE website posted yesterday. But she might not know what she is talking about.

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/.g-qb-for-texas

Default Re: Texas vs Louisiana score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I just read the article. I didn’t get the whole “once again they don’t respect us”. They predicted the team that is favored by Vegas to win by 9 will win by 10.

We need to play as mistake free football as possible to win this game, or we need to cause multiple turnovers ourselves. Yes, we’ve closed the talent gap over the last few years, but there is still a gap. Hopefully we’ll be able to make up for that with our maturity and coaching.
    I agree. Our new stable of backs need to play mistake free! We have a chance and I am looking forward to being there supporting our CAJUNS!

Default Re: Single ticket for Texas

I also have 1 single ticket left.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Saw something yesterday that says he leaning on going with Card.
    My Texas insider buddies say Card has won the job

I had a dream last night that we beat Texas 44 to 4. When I told a friend the score, he asked how did Texas score 4. I don't remember my answer.

6. Default Re: Texas vs Louisiana score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    I had a dream last night that we beat Texas 44 to 4. When I told a friend the score, he asked how did Texas score 4. I don't remember my answer.
    Clearly 2 safeties would be the only way. Unless we now are playing Canadian Football.

7. Default Re: Texas vs Louisiana score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Clearly 2 safeties would be the only way. Unless we now are playing Canadian Football.
    Its been said Cajuns are Canadian so you might be on to something.

Default Re: Texas tickets.

Still available

As a life-long UL & Saints fan I am so used to being disappointed that I've been all over the map on how I feel our chances are for 09/04. Here are the 3 best scenarios I have narrowed it down to:

1. Blowouts: whether we win or lose by big numbers seems the least likely scenario to me, but if its a loss we will pull ourselves up and go on for a great season. A blow-out win needs no further explanation.

2. 2020 Iowa St game: not a blow-out but we win in a pretty convincing manner.

3. 2019 Moo State game: kinda like Iowa, but in reversewith a W almost in our grasp but we can't get there.

My heart and soul want option 2, but my head says closer to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    As a life-long UL & Saints fan I am so used to being disappointed that I've been all over the map on how I feel our chances are for 09/04. Here are the 3 best scenarios I have narrowed it down to:

1. Blowouts: whether we win or lose by big numbers seems the least likely scenario to me, but if its a loss we will pull ourselves up and go on for a great season. A blow-out win needs no further explanation.

2. 2020 Iowa St game: not a blow-out but we win in a pretty convincing manner.

3. 2019 Moo State game: kinda like Iowa, but in reversewith a W almost in our grasp but we can't get there.

My heart and soul want option 2, but my head says closer to 3.
    This post brings back memories of the dreaded game against Florida. I was in St. Lucia on my honeymoon getting the evil eyes from my new bride for listening to the game on my phone in the airport when heading home. We boarded the plane, and I lost service, sometime in the 4th quarter. After (finally) landing and learning how the game ended, I was devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    This post brings back memories of the dreaded game against Florida. I was in St. Lucia on my honeymoon getting the evil eyes from my new bride for listening to the game on my phone in the airport when heading home. We boarded the plane, and I lost service, sometime in the 4th quarter. After (finally) landing and learning how the game ended, I was devastated.
    You should have planned that honeymoon to include a stop in Gainesville - might have won then as your ears were good luck 😆

I convinced my bride to delay our trip to Hawaii to attend the Kansas State game 😁

Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

days and hours to GEAUX

13. Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    days and hours to GEAUX
    CAJUNS

Default Re: 2021 Texas Game Information

If I was in the $100,000 and up donor level and was limited to purchasing a maximum of 30 tickets I would not be a happy camper.

Default Re: 2021 Texas Game Information

Let’s keep this in prospective. When you donate $100,000, then tell us how you feel. Until then please keep it positive and enjoy the ride!

Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 . LastLast

Thread Information