Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread: 2021 FB Final: Louisiana 18, Texas 38

Default Re: CAJUNS ON 365 SPORTS

Sarcastic and delivered with a smirk. Does Buckley deliver this way all the time? It definitely could have been more positive in the delivery. He definitely had some facts he could have shared about all the specific offers Napier has had and also about the controversy with the CC team and their coaches COVID situation. The way he amplified that CC would have been in the 12 team playoff and didn’t mention how that spot would have gone to the winner between the them and the Cajuns was a missed talking point.

There is a reason he's working here for the advertiser. smarts isn't one of them

Could be just a coincidence but 90% of the time when I see him at our games he is wearing a purple polo shirt. He is either too dumb to know how that looks or does it on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Could be just a coincidence but 90% of the time when I see him at our games he is wearing a purple polo shirt. He is either too dumb to know how that looks or does it on purpose
    He’s a fricking clown

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Josh Parrot and Luke Johnson were so much better than Buckley. I really miss Luke. He does a great job with the saints now though.
    +1 Luke and Parrott were very good at what they do. Light years better than Fukley

Buckley knows exactly what he’s doing and deserves all the criticism he gets. If he doesn’t want to be apart of Cajun Nation, let him go to report the local news or obituaries. It fits his personality better. Josh Parrot and Luke Johnson were both better sports writers than Buckley. They were informative and entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Seriously?

I’d bet my house he visits this forum, might even be registered with a username. He knows damn well what he’s doing using any controversy without our athletic program to get clicks. That’s all he cares about.

Typical yellow journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Seriously?

I’d bet my house he visits this forum, might even be registered with a username. He knows damn well what he’s doing using any controversy without our athletic program to get clicks. That’s all he cares about.

Local sports anchors and reporters, UL coaches and players of all sports gets on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Seriously?

Absolutely!

Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

days till kickoff.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I absolutely love all the pub the Cajuns are now getting, nationally. Really wish we couldve had someone better to break it down than Buckley.

https://youtu.be/R1NCKcmwdok
    They could have done a lot better. He started decent then started downplaying and went negative.

days till kickoff.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    days till kickoff.
    And counting. Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    There is a reason he's working here for the advertiser. smarts isn't one of them
    A little off topic but it is amazing how far down the Advertiser has gone in the almost 20 years since Gannett took over. It is an awful newspaper

UL Football Texas vs Louisiana score predictions

As we inch into the single digits for game week, any predictions on the score of this game? Looks like majority of the pundits have Texas winning this game, but there are a few calling for an upset.

Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread Information