Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread: 2021 FB Final: Louisiana 18, Texas 38

Default Re: Ragin' Dave's Texas Longhorn Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunjeb View Post
    Jay, would you also include not letting the QB and the RB hurt you? I think one of the two will get theirs.
    Sure they will. But you have to make them earn what they get, which is why I said don't give up the big play.

It's not like we're going to pitch a shutout or anything

Default Re: Geezus, Horns fans sure are confident

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    Levi ran for 335 yrds all of last year and is averaging 17yrd a game in his career. Im pretty sure he isnt getting 100 yrds on this one.
    Ok?

3. Default Re: Geezus, Horns fans sure are confident

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    Levi ran for 335 yrds all of last year and is averaging 17yrd a game in his career. Im pretty sure he isnt getting 100 yrds on this one.
    If he does run for 100 yards, his throwing accuracy will drop to Brian Mitchell type percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    This here. I just read the thread and think some of the “arrogant Texas fans giving us no respect” is overblown.

Hell…anyone remember that first LA Tech game in the Hud era and all the ____ talking we (myself did) before that game? And in budget and recruiting, we were WAAAAY more like Tech than we have ever been to Texas.

I think half of those posters in that thread are acknowledging that yes, they SHOULD win given their athletes and home field advantage, but are cautious to get caught up in a “we’re going to win by 4 TDs fray”.
    Well, on this newest thread I agree that there is a pretty heavy dose of reality among the posters. I guess I was referring to the first thread on their site back in june, which was full of homers. That's also the thread that MAT had given them hellmost of them are convinced he is an aggie troll, lol.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/.uns-166618066/

5. Default Re: Geezus, Horns fans sure are confident

One guy on their board says, "look at their D Line, they don't have one guy over 300 lbs." I guess he missed Tayland Humphrey?

Big Sauce is 6'5" 333 lbs. That is a little over 300 lbs. Also what about these guys. I know they are not listed over 300 lbs, but they are only a biscuit under.

Mason Narcisse 6'2" 291
    Sonny Hazard 6'1 287
    Nigel McGriff 6'3" 285
    Ja-Quane Nelson 6'3 297
    Zi'yon Hill 6'1 283
    Dalvin Hutchinson 6'0 294

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    One guy on their board says, "look at their D Line, they don't have one guy over 300 lbs." I guess he missed Tayland Humphrey?

Big Sauce is 6'5" 333 lbs. That is a little over 300 lbs. Also what about these guys. I know they are not listed over 300 lbs, but they are only a biscuit under.

Mason Narcisse 6'2" 291
    Sonny Hazard 6'1 287
    Nigel McGriff 6'3" 285
    Ja-Quane Nelson 6'3 297
    Zi'yon Hill 6'1 283
    Dalvin Hutchinson 6'0 294
    That's such an outdated statement. DL style of play has moved to more athletic style of play. Look at the top DL in the NFL Aaron Donald and Cam Jordan are both well under 300 and still can dominate.

7. Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

days till kickoff

Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

AT&T hotel and conference center. It’s on the campus of UT. Should be able to soak up the football weekend environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim LeBlanc View Post
    AT&T hotel and conference center. It’s on the campus of UT. Should be able to soak up the football weekend environment.
    Yeah but I think the Alumni and 'official' hotel for UL is the Sheraton, right?

10. Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Yeah but I think the Alumni and 'official' hotel for UL is the Sheraton, right?
    That is where a number of UL alumni are staying at. There is a social that evening and tailgating at the stadium before the game that is sponsored by the Alumni Association and RCAF. Here is the link to register for the events

https://calendar.louisiana.edu/alumn./event_id/6781

Trying to lighten T's load:

days till kickoff

12. Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Trying to lighten T's load:

days till kickoff
    You are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You are the best!
    Well, maybe I am just a bit more anxious than you are, lol

days till kickoff

days till kickoff.

Two weeks to GEAUX people. And my next update is when we get to single digits.

Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread Information