Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 FB Final: Louisiana 18, Texas 38

1. Default Re: Ragin' Dave's Texas Longhorn Preview

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    We will have to be better offensively against Texas than we were against ISU. If we are then we will have a shot.
    C4L, I said we have to have a similar game plan to ISU, which I think is accurate. We need to make sure we do the things well that we did vs ISU. I do agree with you that offensively we need to be better vs Texas, but the game plan needs to be the same.

Default Re: Ragin' Dave's Texas Longhorn Preview

Pick 6 anyone? How about a punt return? I say we keep flipping the field on them with special team play and a couple of picks...take the points and the win.
    Signed, Jimmy"the cajun" Greek

3. Default Re: Ragin' Dave's Texas Longhorn Preview

Nobody does a breakdown preview as good as RaginDave.

Thanks

Default Re: Days Till Kickoff

OK fellas, for anyone looking for hotels for 9/4, here is your lucky day: I have 2 rooms at the downtown Sheraton that were pre-paid (don't ask why) that we cannot use. Check-in 09/03, out 09/05, so 2 nights. Total cost for both rooms was 1,366.17. I will sell them at 1/2 price, if anyone is interested send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Ouch, I hope there are some available at a decent price. We made our arrangements over a month ago. Good luck!
    If only I can make it a few more weeks without catching the Covid. Come on Opening Day!

Default Re: Texas Tickets

I posted this on the countdown thread, but thought more might see it here:

Anyone looking for hotels for 9/4, here is your lucky day: I have 2 rooms at the downtown Sheraton that were pre-paid (don't ask why) that we cannot use. Check-in 09/03, out 09/05, so 2 nights. Total cost for both rooms was 1,366.17. I will sell them at 1/2 price, if anyone is interested send me a PM.

just made my reservation at the Juliet, its our favorite hotel in Lafayette and perfect if you like the downtown area

just get the covid out of the way then you can enjoy the season, just got my all clear yesterday, nothing like some antibody infusions, and mega doses of vitamens

Default Re: Texas Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….Luke Mandela at the Houston Ragin Cajun says come watch it at his place….should be fun!
    We have an Alumni/RCAF function this Saturday from 6-9 at the Ragin’ Cajun on Richmond Ave. should be a good time!

Default Geezus, Horns fans sure are confident

Default Re: Geezus, Horns fans sure are confident

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I saw that the other day. Are you surprised? Lol

12. Default Re: Ragin' Dave's Texas Longhorn Preview

………..Crowd noise??? Will it be a sell out??? COVID effect in Texas???

I can't say that I blame them. We have 1 recent P5 win, and we are the underdogs. Again, we are going to need some luck to pull this off. By no means should we be over confident either.

I don't think we need luck, just play a mistake free game and I like our chances of winning. But, playing mistake free, the first game of the season, has a low probability. I just want to see us go toe-to-toe for 4 quarters and let's see what happens at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I don't think we need luck, just play a mistake free game and I like our chances of winning. But, playing mistake free, the first game of the season, has a low probability. I just want to see us go toe-to-toe for 4 quarters and let's see what happens at the end.
    I'm with you!

Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information