Poll: On a Scale of 1 - 10 How important for the program is a WIN vs. ULM?

Thread: How important is a win against ULm

1. UL Football How important is a win against ULm

On a scale of 1-10 how important is a win against ULm

2. Default

I am a player on the ULL team and you would not belive how important this is win is for our program. I feel that if we win the fans of LA will be suprised with the team and what we are actuall capable of doing.

your kidding right

First of all he used ULL, and second of all it sounds like one of those LSU dumbasses.

This game is make or break, we need this.

Not a player on UL's any-team using ULL!!!!!

UL 1984, 1999 . . . .

I think it's important for the players and coaches to beat them. I think it will take a huge weight off of the shoulders of the players beating them for the first time in 3 years.

8. Default

Personally (since I grew up in NE Louisiana) a win over ULM is very important. Is it a make or break game to determine the overall success of the season? NO. Do I want us to kick their ~~~~~? Hell yeah, bad. On another note, the poster you guys are ragging on (RealCajun70) is a football player on our team. Believe it or not. Cut the kid some slack. You get more flies with honey you know

IT'S NOT IMPORTANT THIS WEEK! BEATING TECH IS THIS WEEK!

10. Default

ANY win is mucho important! A winANY win is great for the players, coaches, staff, fans, critics, school, program, and the administration. All cajun fans should feel this way after the last decade in our history.

right now, with ULM being the 11th game on the schedule, it is the least important game. The most important is La Tech.

This poll was started way before the season started.

You got me, however I still stand by my statement.

I fully agree with your statement.

Thread Information