Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2021 QB Club

Default 2021 QB Club

file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/31S2XGW3/2021%20Intro%20Letter%20QB%20Club.pdf

See attached.

Adjustment to original message.

Apparently I didn't notice that this link was directly to my computer. Go to last message in thread to read letter from Coach Napier.

Default Re: 2021 QB Club

Mike, the file is not attached and is not downloadable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/31S2XGW3/2021%20Intro%20Letter%20QB%20Club.pdf

See attached.
    Repost please, the link is not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Repost please, the link is not correct.
    If you copy and paste the link in the original message to your browser, the message from Coach Napier should pop up. I will try to send another message with a better link.

If you copy and paste the link in the original message to your browser, the message from Coach Napier should pop up. I will try to send another message with a better link.
    It doesn't work in the browser Mike. You must be missing some of the address.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It doesn't work in the browser Mike. You must br missing some of the address.

Hopefully if you copy and paste this link into the browser you will be able to access the information.

That link is for your "C" drive on your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    That link is for your "C" drive on your computer.
    Excuse my IT mistake.

Excuse my IT mistake.
    Here is Coach Napier's letter. I copied and pasted it

Its finally time… the wait is over. Every game played this year was fought and won during the preparations made by this team in the off season. The 2020 season along with all its sorrows and successes is in the rearview mirror. The 2021 journey began the day that we landed back in Lafayette after the First Responder’s Bowl and continues while I am writing this. The direction of this team and everyone with in our organization has been single of focus… getting ready for 2021. This season’s game day environment promises to be a much closer relative to what we have all become accustomed to on game days in The Swamp. We are all excited about getting Cajun Nation back into the stands. With that said QB Club meetings are back as well. All QB Club Meetings will be held both in person as well as virtually. The only change this year is that they will be held in the baseball stadium club. Recent changes to improve the nutrition of all student athletes have made the training table unavailable. The benefit for our student athletes will certainly be worth the geographic adjustment. As expected, ESPN wants to show off the Cajuns. With that said we will have some unconventional weeks. Rather than change the day of the week we will keep all meetings on Thursdays. There will just be a couple of dates that, because of the short week, we won’t be having a meeting (schedule below). These meetings are not just an opportunity to fellowship with likeminded Cajuns they are your first access to information, an opportunity to know our student athletes up close, and your opportunity to give weekly to improve our program. A portion of each meal goes towards the football discretionary foundation account. While everyone can bring a friend…we like friends… but we love members! Please consider asking you friends and family to become a part of the Ragin Cajun Football QB Club. I look forward to seeing you all on 9/2… Geaux Cajuns!.
    QB CLUB MEETING DATES:
    Away Week 1 Texas Thursday, September 2, 2021 QB Club
    Home Week 2 Nicholls State Thursday, September 9, 2021 QB Club
    Home Week 3 Ohio No Meeting - Short Week
    Away Week 4 Georgia Southern Thursday, September 23, 2021 QB Club
    Away Week 5 South Alabama Thursday, September 30, 2021 QB Club
    Week 6 Open
    Home Week 7 App State Thursday, October 7, 2021 QB Club –Game Tuesday Oct. 12
    Away Week 8 Ark State Thursday, October 14, 2021 QB Club-Game Thursday Oct. 21
    Home Week 9 Texas State Thursday, October 28, 2021 QB Club
    Home Week 10 Georgia State No Meeting - Short Week
    Away Week 11 Troy Thursday, November 11, 2021 QB Club
    Away Week 12 Liberty Thursday, November 18, 2021 QB Club
    Home Week 13 ULM Thanksgiving Week-No Meeting
    Meetings: Meals are $30 / person Doors Open 11:00 AM Lunch Served 11:30 AM Players Spotlight 12:00 PM, Assistant Spotight 12:15 PM Coach Napier 12:30 PM *Location has changed from Training Table to the Baseball Stadium Club.

I noticed a couple of points that can be elaborated upon after reading the letter a second time. First members can bring friends to the meetings. Of course that friend's meal must be paid for. In the past, rule was the attending friend had to join the club (minimum cost = 250 dollars) if they wanted to go to a 2nd meeting. I bet rule is the same for 2021. Second point, there will be a virtual option to participate. I presume this is for folks who don't feel comfortable being in a group due to the pandemic and for people who live out of town. I bet if you indicate you want to participate virtually, someone on staff will send you a Zoom link the day of the meeting. To find out more about the virtual option and the QB Club in general, I would contact Troy Wingerter. His email address is shown below.

troy.wingerter@louisiana.edu

Finally, at times confidential information is shared in these gatherings. That news has to stay in the family in order for that policy to continue. It should not be posted here or anywhere else on social media. Of course some of the comments can be shared. Use your own judgment on what to post here following the meeting. I would lean to the conservative side when making such decisions.

Nice! Glad to see they are virtual as it is literally impossible for me to make them. What time are these at? I may try and join this year

Excuse my IT mistake.
    Just share your drive with us and we'll be right in!

Thank you for sharing this CajunsMike.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Nice! Glad to see they are virtual as it is literally impossible for me to make them. What time are these at? I may try and join this year
    Lunch at 11:30 with speakers starting at 12

As a "member of the media" I have never felt comfortable joining the quarterback club. But now I'm no longer in that category. I've committed to joining and I'll see some of you on Thursday. Come say hi.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information