Thread: Emani Bailey confident he's ready to help keep UL's backfield potent

1. UL Football Emani Bailey confident he's ready to help keep UL's backfield potent

Technically, UL running back Emani Bailey is a freshman.

At first glance, trying to replace Elijah Mitchell or Trey Ragas in the Ragin’ Cajuns’ backfield would be a big ask for a player that young.

Default Re: Emani Bailey confident he's ready to help keep UL's backfield potent

"elite speed" . you can't teach that!

This guy could be a very big surprise this year.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

3. Default Re: Emani Bailey confident he's ready to help keep UL's backfield potent

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    "elite speed" . you can't teach that!

This guy could be a very big surprise this year.

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    …….Like Smith

Was my favorite after Calais… Bailey got my attention on his first carry last year!

Default Re: Emani Bailey confident he's ready to help keep UL's backfield potent

So speaking of depth at RB I was just looking at the roster and it appears that Jacob Kibodi was been moved to WR. Did this happen awhile back and I just missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    So speaking of depth at RB I was just looking at the roster and it appears that Jacob Kibodi was been moved to WR. Did this happen awhile back and I just missed it?
    Weird

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Weird
    Especially considering we have so much depth at WR

Emani was the real deal in high school. His old teammate Ja'Tavion Sanders is the #2 player in the country. Rumor has it Sark will use Sanders on both sides of the ball. Interesting matchup.

Thread Information