Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

But I don't believe Klotz is redshirted. All other freshmen/players that are redshirted has it clearly marked "redshirt".

So what other reason could there be for not using him?

2. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Your analysis is good and makes sense except for one thing. I don't think the Liberty game is somewhat meaningless. I think it's an important game for our ranking.
    I meant meaningless in conference standings. I know it is not meaningless, but if we are going to lose one more game, and I hope we don't. I hope it is the Liberty one.

3. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    But I don't believe Klotz is redshirted. All other freshmen/players that are redshirted has it clearly marked "redshirt".

You don't have to qualify him as a redshirt I don't believe. You can make that decision at the end of the season based on his playing time.

4. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    You don't have to qualify him as a redshirt I don't believe. You can make that decision at the end of the season based on his playing time.
    I believe this is correct. There are probably players that will not be playing under any circumstances who are now shown as redshirted. That is not the case with this kicker, however they do want to redshirt him if at all possible.

They have some free agents from STM on campus that might still want to kick.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post

Those listed as a redshirt on the roster have already redshirted. Example would Chandler Fields who is listed as a Redshirt Freshmen. He redshirted in 2019 by playing in just 3 games and is now playing his 2nd Freshmen year due to extra Covid eligibility.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information