Thread: There's no hiding the high expectations for UL cornerback Mekhi Garner this season

1. UL Football There's no hiding the high expectations for UL cornerback Mekhi Garner this season

A year ago, UL cornerback Mekhi Garner was a hidden gem.

When pressed into his first start at Georgia State due to COVID-19 protocol, the 6-2, 212-pounder delivered in a huge way with his first career interception that turned the game around in a 34-31 overtime road win.

Default Re: There's no hiding the high expectations for UL cornerback Mekhi Garner this season

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    A year ago, UL cornerback Mekhi Garner was a hidden gem.

When pressed into his first start at Georgia State due to COVID-19 protocol, the 6-2, 212-pounder delivered in a huge way with his first career interception that turned the game around in a 34-31 overtime road win.

He is another piece to this puzzle on why we have the best defense we have ever had at this university…. I really don’t think Texas knows what kind of a dog fight they will be getting into.

Default Re: There's no hiding the high expectations for UL cornerback Mekhi Garner this season

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    He is another piece to this puzzle on why we have the best defense we have ever had at this university…. I really don’t think Texas knows what kind of a dog fight they will be getting into.
    #15 secondary in the country!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    #15 secondary in the country!
    Coverage like this is why today, after a lifetime being a subscriber of the DA I cancelled it and switched to the Advocate. Day after day, all summer it was all lsu and squat about UL. I mean not even a mention of the ranking. Enough is enough, and lord knows I tried, but I just couldn’t do it anymore. Sad that we can’t get decent coverage from our own ‘local’ paper.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Coverage like this is why today, after a lifetime being a subscriber of the DA I cancelled it and switched to the Advocate. Day after day, all summer it was all lsu and squat about UL. I mean not even a mention of the ranking. Enough is enough, and lord knows I tried, but I just couldn’t do it anymore. Sad that we can’t get decent coverage from our own ‘local’ paper.
    The same here. Come August 31st I will no longer get the DA in my driveway. Terrible UL and HS coverage.

You guys STILL get a paper delivered?
    Signed, the 60's

Ragin' Cajuns Re: There's no hiding the high expectations for UL cornerback Mekhi Garner this season

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    You guys STILL get a paper delivered?
    Signed, the 60's

Thread Information