Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating / Parking passes

UL Football Tailgating / Parking passes

A few weeks until the first home game. Anyone receive info on parking passes? I usually buy one to use besides the passes that come with out tailgate spot. Website still has 2020 policies and parking passes were part of the auctions last week.

Default Re: Tailgating / Parking passes

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    A few weeks until the first home game. Anyone receive info on parking passes? I usually buy one to use besides the passes that come with out tailgate spot. Website still has 2020 policies and parking passes were part of the auctions last week.
    I bought my parking pass last month when I renewed my RCAF. He said it would come shortly before the first game with my season tickets.

I was told season tickets would not be mailed out to ticket holders this year. I think we will be able to pick them up at the Cajundome. I assume parking passes will be included with the tickets.

Are we about to "usl" ticket/pass distribution for the most important/anticipated football season in school history?

Certainly feels that way.

I keep saying, Learfield runs ticket operations all across the college landscape, dont know why it's not involved here...

Wait? Tickets won't be mailed? I live out of town, so you are telling me I have to take off a day of work to go pick up my tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Wait? Tickets won't be mailed? I live out of town, so you are telling me I have to take off a day of work to go pick up my tickets
    Surely they’d allow the tickets to be picked up day of first home game? Or at whatever home game you’re able to get to

Looks like they are going with electronic tickets. You download the "tickets" to your phone and that's what they scan at the gate.

last year I just picked up my tickets from the ticket office the day before the game and the had parking passes that day also, Im sure it will be the same this year, now on to getting hotel room to keep wife happy

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Looks like they are going with electronic tickets. You download the "tickets" to your phone and that's what they scan at the gate.
    Very true. I actually used that last year. I'm more concerned with parking passes

Season tickets are on your account.

Very true. I actually used that last year. I'm more concerned with parking passes
    My RCAF Concierge responded that he can help with buying passes. I'm waiting to hear if we can use our tailgate passes in general parking like in past years.

Every game is available on my account electronically.

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Every game is available on my account electronically.
    My tickets are electronically on the app on my phone now.

The person who sold me my tickets, said that even though electronic tickets will be used, an option will be available to get printed tickets as well. She said this is because some people like the coupons on the back of the tickets. She said they will be notifying season ticket holders before the first home game.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information