Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tailgating / Parking passes

Default Re: Tailgating / Parking passes

All tickets are apparently electronic this year and should already be on your account. However, I received an email that said if you wanted actual printed tickets, you could fill out the form and return it. The email said you would be contacted when the tickets were ready for pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    All tickets are apparently electronic this year and should already be on your account. However, I received an email that said if you wanted actual printed tickets, you could fill out the form and return it. The email said you would be contacted when the tickets were ready for pickup.
    Fill out what form to have your tickets printed and contact to have them picked up?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Fill out what form to have your tickets printed and contact to have them picked up?
    This is the link from the email.

https://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay...645d6f94361014

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I received an email yesterday that had a link to the form. I filled out the form and then I received an email that they will let me know when the tickets are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I received an email yesterday that had a link to the form. I filled out the form and then I received an email that they will let me know when the tickets are ready.
    I picked up my parking pass today. The lady at the window wanted to know if I wanted my tickets printed. No thanks, on my phone.

I'm old school and much prefer printed tickets. Just something about holding them in your hand headed to the gate feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I'm old school and much prefer printed tickets. Just something about holding them in your hand headed to the gate feels right.
    So do I.

put in my request tonight will head out early Fri and pick up my tickets and parking pass the day before the game

They are getting away from printed tickets and it's only a matter of time before it's totally digital.

I requested printed tickets because I'm giving them as gifts and putting them in a gift bag with a parking pass is so much more personal than forwarding an email.

I want printed in case me and whoever is at the game with me are not together, Im not techie enough to send a ticket to another phone and dont want to be hassled by the seating gestapo when myself or my guest goes to get a beverage

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information