Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating / Parking passes

Default Re: Tailgating / Parking passes

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    Every game is available on my account electronically.
    Same here.

Here's the Parking Pass Request Form with updated parking map. You would think this map would already be on RaginCajuns.com but of course it still shows the 2020 map.

Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like TG passes will not be allowed to park in Lot D or E like in previous years. What I'm being told is that to park in those lots you need to also buy a separate pass.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Looks like TG passes will not be allowed to park in Lot D or E like in previous years. What I'm being told is that to park in those lots you need to also buy a separate pass.
    You can park in your spot we have done that in years past

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    You can park in your spot we have done that in years past
    Correct, but we were also allowed to park in the other back lots with our TG passes.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Correct, but we were also allowed to park in the other back lots with our TG passes.
    I think 2018 was the last year we could do that... or what the traffic police near our gate told us years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I think 2018 was the last year we could do that... or what the traffic police near our gate told us years ago
    Gotcha. I couldn’t remember if it changed and last year obviously was completely different.

I think Im going to call today and up my donation a little to get a better parking pass

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I think Im going to call today and up my donation a little to get a better parking pass
    Well, a couple fo things here: since I don't remember getting any email/call about the parking passes, I went on the RCAF site to try to purchase them. Maybe I just missed it. So I called the my concierge and she was able to get my passes and said we should get them the week of the first home game. The call took <5 mins, and she was great, but it really should be added to the RCAF site, if it is not already.

Also, the hierarchy they have seems pretty screwed up for folks like me. I mean there is a huge gulf between donor levels for lot B & C, but very little difference between C & D, etc. I may not give 3K, but it is pretty close, and a heck of a lot closer to B than D.....yet 'all' you have to get in the same C lot as me is $500. That just does not seem right to me.

What’s interesting to me also is that it has to be 3000 in general fund donation for B. Give over 3000 but it includes $$ to four team support groups. To continue that but get Lot B it would mean about 4500 total. Hmmm. Plus academic support. Double Hmmm. So I guess it’s C for now.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    What’s interesting to me also is that it has to be 3000 in general fund donation for B. Give over 3000 but it includes $$ to four team support groups. To continue that but get Lot B it would mean about 4500 total. Hmmm. Plus academic support. Double Hmmm. So I guess it’s C for now.
    Same here, especially since we usually get there early enough to park one car row behind B, lol. Not to mention that even it we had to park at the end of C it is still an easy walk. The parking situation at CF is really one of it's biggest pluses.

I went from F to D so it wasnt a painful jump, and since we dont get there super early, C could probably end up being a longer walk than D

wait until the arrogant texas board gets a hold of this thread, lol

Another interesting thing: I just got my email receipt for the parking pass and on it it had the total number of RCAF donors (1123) and my rank. I think that 1123 is higher than just a few weeks ago, but I can't remember for sure. Plus, my ranking actually improved, so if there was an increase in donors there must not have been many of them giving higher than me....unless I am not understanding something.

This is so COOL Re: Tailgating / Parking passes

This is the most asinine system for parking. All this A, B, C, crap. Drive through the gate and hand them a parking fee, whatever they deem right and park where the hell you want. Close if you are early. No calling the CD to check where you stand in donations. Now what's wrong with that?...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information