Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode #2. The returning players for 2022.

Tickets Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode #2. The returning players for 2022.

Here's episode #2. In it, I go over the 10 returning players who will be on the team in 2022. I hope you enjoy it and find the information informative. Thanks to all of you who listened to episode #1. Go Cajuns. Below is the link for anchor.fm. you can also find it on Spotify.

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/T...l-Team-e15t6j5

2. Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode #2. The returning players for 2

Will listen and report back. Thanks man

Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode #2. The returning players for 2

Listening to it now ... really good info on Kandra! I didn't remember her first 2 games as a Cajun or her transition issues to Cajunville.

I am hoping Taylor Roman comes back at, or close to 100%; I also think she has the potential to be awesome!

Roarman, I absolutely love the information. I hope future podcasts can give info on conference opponents and maybe big OOC opponents. My only "constructive" point is; I would like the sound to be less echo, like you are in a box. Maybe just a better mic down the line; even some funding from fellow RP'ers to afford it!

Last edited by moorecajun; August 16th, 2021 at 07:36 am. Reason: added info

Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode #2. The returning players for 2

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Listening to it now ... really good info on Kandra! I didn't remember her first 2 games as a Cajun or her transition issues to Cajunville.

I am hoping Taylor Roman comes back at, or close to 100%; I also think she has the potential to be awesome!

Roarman, I absolutely love the information. I hope future podcasts can give info on conference opponents and maybe big OOC opponents. My only "constructive" point is; I would like the sound to be less echo, like you are in a box. Maybe just a better mic down the line; even some funding from fellow RP'ers to afford it!
    I do plan to talk about the conference and out of conference schedule and teams. Thanks for letting me know about the mic. I'll see what I can do. I can afford one. Thanks for listening. I appreciate it.

5. Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode #2. The returning players for 2

Very nicely done.
    The subtle instrumentals under your commentary is a nice touch.
    I like that you add anecdotal stories to your favorite players while also bringing a ton of information. Very meaty episodes. Also very much appreciate the honest critiques; not just mindlessly praising everything.

Also love the hot take towards the end!

Thanks for listening. I appreciate your comments. Tell a friend.

7. Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode #2. The returning players for 2

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Thanks for listening. I appreciate your comments. Tell a friend.
    For sure. If you have a twitter for the podcast, tag @RaginReview and they'll share it on the twitterverse

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    For sure. If you have a twitter for the podcast, tag @RaginReview and they'll share it on the twitterverse
    I don't. Smart suggestion to start one.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I don't. Smart suggestion to start one.
    I will take a listen in a little while and get back with you. Keep it up.

Awesome job Roarman!

As always awesome job Roarman. One small correction we do in fact have a pitching coach, but it hasn't been officially announced. Trust me cajun fans will be happy about the hire.

So are we still seeking a hitting coach? Is Kevin Meyers still the volunteer coach?

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    So are we still seeking a hitting coach? Is Kevin Meyers still the volunteer coach?
    They never were seeking a hitting coach. Yes Kevin is still in that position. 316 team ba and 502 team slugging in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    As always awesome job Roarman. One small correction we do in fact have a pitching coach, but it hasn't been officially announced. Trust me cajun fans will be happy about the hire.
    That's good to know. I have no idea who it might be.

Good job Roarman. Looking forward to future episodes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information