Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Almost completed:

1. Default Re: Almost completed:

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Yes the upper decks is getting renovated. It will look really nice. The student side and lower bowl, aside from the end zone looks like dog poop.

35 plus years of neglect has taken its toll. The Rock, Troy, South Al, Texas St all are better.
    The State financed CF construction with Evangeline Downs money but forgot to include maintenance.

50 years of piecemeal maintenance.

Default Re: Almost completed:

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The State financed CF construction with Evangeline Downs money but forgot to include maintenance.

50 years of piecemeal maintenance.
    It shows. Which ____es me off. Just normal general upkeep would have prevented that.

Passed by CF, it is getting prettied up. Landscaping, in and outside CF, and a painting of the white steps on the student side outside of Red Zone.guess those will be repainted soon enough.

If UL would just tear down the press box and make new ones and suites in the upper deck, it would make a world of difference. The press box is an eye sore.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    If UL would just tear down the press box and make new ones and suites in the upper deck, it would make a world of difference. The press box is an eye sore.
    That is happening soon enough

I mean that’s all they gotta do haha

I'm sure that can get done in time for the Homecoming game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Hate to say it, but it chaps my azz to read that some on here KEEP pointing out that CF is a dump. You know it's going to be renovated, so WHY is it constantly brought up. There are worse college stadiums out there.
    💯

Couldn’t agree more . This upgrade on the visitor side is just a small taste before the larger project gets going. By itself, it’s a nice improvement

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    ��

Couldn’t agree more . This upgrade on the visitor side is just a small taste before the larger project gets going. By itself, it’s a nice improvement
    BS!! They should have added 15 butler buildings on top of the new structure for luxury suites. And each should have came with kiddie pools from Walmart.

As a grad who came here in 2014 I think our athletic facilities for a G5 are very nice.

Football has some work to be done and is about to get it.

Baseball, basketball, and softball are A1.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaC View Post
    As a grad who came here in 2014 I think our athletic facilities for a G5 are very nice.

Football has some work to be done and is about to get it.

Baseball, basketball, and softball are A1.
    Right but you left out the APC, T & F, etc. CF was the last piece of the puzzle, now with that happening, and replacing the cox building wit champion sq we will truly be set.

Have you not heard about the upcoming renovations?

13. Default Re: Almost completed:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Have you not heard about the upcoming renovations?
    ……I have mentioned before about the Cox and it’s being the sine qua non for athletics logistics…I just wonder about where you put the AD and staff, the RCAF, the promotion company, the nutritional center training table, and other staff offices!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……I have mentioned before about the Cox and it’s being the sine qua non for athletics logistics…I just wonder about where you put the AD and staff, the RCAF, the promotion company, the nutritional center training table, and other staff offices!
    Those will be housed at CF once renovation is done. That whole backside of press box side will change.with minimal damage to the oaks that now reside there I pray

Quote Originally Posted by MDMullet8 View Post
    BS!! They should have added 15 butler buildings on top of the new structure for luxury suites. And each should have came with kiddie pools from Walmart.
    See this. This is why we need more people thinking outside the box! Funny post!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information