Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Athletics Announces Record-Setting Fundraising in 2020-21

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Record-Setting Fundraising in 2020-21

Up to 1056 donors now.

Movin' on up!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Up to 1056 donors now.

Movin' on up!
    And my rank is getting bumped down. Not that I mind.

Let's me figure this out.$29,887,782 in donations and 1056 RCAF members!

That means the average donation per RCAF member was $28,303!!!!! I didn't realize the RCAF had charged my credit card that much!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post

That means the average donation per RCAF member was $28,303!!!!! I didn't realize the RCAF had charged my credit card that much!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
    Duggie dropping some big donations on that AMEX Black Card. LOL!

interesting to know, besides Nico and Maggard killing it, how much did the RCAF raise? Minus the required contributions for season tickets, what are they doing?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Duggie dropping some big donations on that AMEX Black Card. LOL!
    LOL!!!!!
    I’m trying to do my part, but no where near enough to even get near that level of giving. I’m just trying to qualify for a decent parking pass! LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!!!
    I’m trying to do my part, but no where near enough to even get near that level of giving. I’m just trying to qualify for a decent parking pass! LOL!!!!!
    I did in fact triple my contribution this year (wife doesn’t know)from last year’s investment, but my contribution is what I can afford with kids, private school tuition, and Bills!

We just need a bunch of investors like us for it to pay off!

Can you imagine if we make NY6 or CFP(which is a realistic dream now) what new heights RCAF will go to?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I did in fact triple my contribution this year (wife doesn’t know)from last year’s investment, but my contribution is what I can afford with kids, private school tuition, and Bills!

We just need a bunch of investors like us for it to pay off!

Can you imagine if we make NY6 or CFP(which is a realistic dream now) what new heights RCAF will go to?
    I know we need more fans like you! Thanks for helping OUR school! I increased my contribution as well; these guys deserve the best we can give because they are giving us their best!

GEAUX CAJUNS!

9. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Record-Setting Fundraising in 2020-21

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I know we need more fans like you! Thanks for helping OUR school! I increased my contribution as well; these guys deserve the best we can give because they are giving us their best!

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    I'm small potatoes, but I doubled my contribution this year.

I bumped my contribution as well, and donated to the Suit'em Up program again.

Tripled my annual fund gift.
    Doubled my football season tickets.
    Joining the QB Club, Rebounders Club and Continuing Diamond Club.
    Joined the Back Reaux Club

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Tripled my annual fund gift.
    Doubled my football season tickets.
    Joining the QB Club, Rebounders Club and Continuing Diamond Club.
    Joined the Back Reaux Club
    Well guys, it looks like the bar has been set pretty high!

Nice job Jay!

I'm fairly confident that most of the regular posters here are doing everything their income will allow them to do. We need more of those folks in the community and alumni in general to get onboard.

As great as this is, I just have to ask the question…

With the new NIL rules should business-owning donors even be giving to the RCAF at this point? It almost seems like we’d get a better ROI as a program if Thibodeaux’s Oilfield Rental Co. “hired” the entire football team to advertise their drilling tools.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    As great as this is, I just have to ask the question…

With the new NIL rules should business-owning donors even be giving to the RCAF at this point? It almost seems like we’d get a better ROI as a program if Thibodeaux’s Oilfield Rental Co. “hired” the entire football team to advertise their drilling tools.
    How do you propose we pay the coaches' salary, travel, cost of attendance, stadium upgrades, athletic training table, health supplements, athletic trainers, athletic scholarships, and all the other things that go into running the athletic department?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information