Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Athletics Announces Record-Setting Fundraising in 2020-21

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Record-Setting Fundraising in 2020-21

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    The 15 million wasn't a lump payment, it was to be spread out over time. So I'd imagine that's how it would calculated, no?
    Since it is an unconditional pledge, it is fully included in the contribution figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    This is kinda jaw dropping. Even if you back out the $15 mil from OLOL it is still $14,887,782. Up from $6,386,746. Wow.
    That is how I read this too.
    Approx $30M total - $15M= Approx $15M.
    $15 M is still an INCREDIBLE NUMBER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    That is how I read this too.
    Approx $30M total - $15M= Approx $15M.
    $15 M is still an INCREDIBLE NUMBER!!!
    Nico and Maggard are getting it done, Period!

That number is absolutely stunning. Holy **** is that amazing.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around these numbers. Part of what is so stunning is that I did not, at all see this coming. It is a wonderful kind of stunning. I mean, I had no idea that this was where we were. You probably could not chisel the smile off of Dr. Maggard and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    That number is absolutely stunning. Holy **** is that amazing.
    People like to be associated with a winner… If you win in football it will bring out the money.

7. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Record-Setting Fundraising in 2020-21

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    People like to be associated with a winner… If you win in football it will bring out the money.
    …I would hope we could get at least some state money to build the stadium…Remember the race track money built it and should have continued for upkeep!

Amazing in these times to raise that much money. I still find it odd that we only have 1003 RCAF investors/members as per the website. ???

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Amazing in these times to raise that much money. I still find it odd that we only have 1003 RCAF investors/members as per the website. ???
    It was over 2000 when I last checked

hmm just checked again interesting it's so low wonder if the system has not been updated

We may have flipped to a new "Giving" year. Remember we switched from calendar year to academic/athletic year.

11. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Announces Record-Setting Fundraising in 2020-21

Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun View Post
    We may have flipped to a new "Giving" year. Remember we switched from calendar year to academic/athletic year.
    Interesting.

Did that start this year or 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Interesting.

Did that start this year or 2020?
    It started in 2018 I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    It was over 2000 when I last checked

hmm just checked again interesting it's so low wonder if the system has not been updated
    Where is that number shown?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Where is that number shown?
    on your account manager shows you your rank

1003 donors to RCAF General Fund as of now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information