Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 400 meter M/W hurdles

Endurance Training 400 meter M/W hurdles

I told Raginscotsman if he could attend the mens and womens 400M hurdles that would be a must see race. Last night Karsten Warholm's 45.94 in the 400-meter hurdles took .76 of a second off of the world record. To take that much off of the WR in an event human beings have been running for 120+ years should not be possible. I repeat It should not be possible! Stay tuned tonight Sidney McLaughlin will probably beat her own world record.

Default Re: 400 meter M/W hurdles

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I told Raginscotsman if he could attend the mens and womens 400M hurdles that would be a must see race. Last night Karsten Warholm's 45.95 in the 400-meter hurdles took .76 of a second off of the world record. To take that much off of the WR in an event human beings have been running for 120+ years should not be possible. I repeat It should not be possible! Stay tuned tonight Sidney McLaughlin will probably beat her own world record.
    I know. I saw the highlights. Wish I could have seen that one. He failed on the shirt rip, but man was he fast.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I know. I saw the highlights. Wish I could have seen that one. He failed on the shirt rip, but man was he fast.
    Mind blowing fast.

He can run faster than that IMO. It’s still early in his season. He probably hasn’t peaked yet this season.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    He can run faster than that IMO. It’s still early in his season. He probably hasn’t peaked yet this season.
    Geez, they have guys there that can't run that fast in the open quarter.

I told Raginscotsman if he could attend the mens and womens 400M hurdles that would be a must see race. Last night Karsten Warholm's 45.95 in the 400-meter hurdles took .76 of a second off of the world record. To take that much off of the WR in an event human beings have been running for 120+ years should not be possible. I repeat It should not be possible! Stay tuned tonight Sidney McLaughlin will probably beat her own world record.
    I think Rai Benjamin broke the world record too in 2nd place.

The track in Tokyo is definitely a “fast track”!

Geez, they have guys there that can't run that fast in the open quarter.
    Yeah no kidding. There are collegiate 400m runners who can’t beat that 400h time. Good ones too.

This is the second time he has broken that record in 1 month. This was a record that was 29 years old. They call him The Terminator.

By the way, if you guys are interested, check out the women's high jump. Semi finals are Thursday. The one to watch is Yaroslava Mahuchikh. The world record is 2.09 set 34 years ago. Yaroslava has already cleared 2.06 indoors this year. She is 19 years old.

Name:  wow2.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  20.2 KB

Name:  wow.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  82.5 KB

Sidney McLaughlin's WR time would have placed her 2nd in the Men's 400 Hurdles in this year's SBC Championship Meet. She has also run a relay leg in the 4x400 in 48.8.

Lots of guys would love to be able to run like a girl..

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    This is the second time he has broken that record in 1 month. This was a record that was 29 years old. They call him The Terminator.

By the way, if you guys are interested, check out the women's high jump. Semi finals are Thursday. The one to watch is Yaroslava Mahuchikh. The world record is 2.09 set 34 years ago. Yaroslava has already cleared 2.06 indoors this year. She is 19 years old.

Name:  wow2.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  20.2 KB

Name:  wow.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  82.5 KB
    Easy on the eyes too!

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Sidney McLaughlin's WR time would have placed her 2nd in the Men's 400 Hurdles in this year's SBC Championship Meet. She has also run a relay leg in the 4x400 in 48.8.

Lots of guys would love to be able to run like a girl..
    Will Sidney break 51.90 tonight? I think she will run 51.70's...

She will run sub 52. Dont know about 51.70

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    She will run sub 52. Dont know about 51.70
    I have a range of 51.70 to 51.79 to work with.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information