Thread: South Al game

Default South Al game

Game tickets and parking tickets are now on sale though the south al website. Visitor seating sections are grayed out, so we should be able to request through UL.
    I got a parking spot in lot 804. It would be fun to have the majority of UL fans tailgating in one lot.
    https://usajaguars.evenue.net/cgi-bi.ller=&appCode=

Default Re: South Al game

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Game tickets and parking tickets are now on sale though the south al website. Visitor seating sections are grayed out, so we should be able to request through UL.
    I got a parking spot in lot 804. It would be fun to have the majority of UL fans tailgating in one lot.
    Not trying to be negative, but hopefully capacity remains at 100 percent. I am holding off on any road games for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Not trying to be negative, but hopefully capacity remains at 100 percent. I am holding off on any road games for that reason.
    Nobody is shutting down ____ this year because it would already have begun. It was disastrous last year.

Nobody is shutting down ____ this year because it would already have begun. It was disastrous last year.
    Man I hope your right. G5 schools can't take another lick like last year. I will just be a last minute goer if we pull the trigger. Was at a huge event in Houston a few weeks ago and one of the guys with us now has the covid.

Man I hope your right. G5 schools can't take another like like last year. I will just be a last minute goer if we pull the trigger. Was at a huge event in Houston a few weeks ago and one of the guys with us now has the covid.
    God forbid

Man I hope your right. G5 schools can't take another lick like last year. I will just be a last minute goer if we pull the trigger. Was at a huge event in Houston a few weeks ago and one of the guys with us now has the covid.
    Bet your ass would be going to a softball game though, right?

God forbid
    If the games are on then the crew will most definitely be at most road games for football, softball and a few baseball when schedules don't conflict with each other.

Bet your ass would be going to a softball game though, right?
    Sure if capacity is open. I am just not pre buying tickets to go to an event without knowing if it is a definitely go.

I think I will secure parking its only $28 not a big loss if canceled plus I was just told their will be shuttle buses from each lot GEAUX CAJUNS

I'd like to be in that lot together too. Do you know if small RVs are allowed there?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I'd like to be in that lot together too. Do you know if small RVs are allowed there?
    just give the Soal ticket office a call

Not sure, but give them a call. Let's have a good time!!

Not sure, but give them a call. Let's have a good time!!
    It sure would be fun, if Commandant King Edwards lets us go and gives us freedom to live our lives.

14. Default Re: South Al game

It sure would be fun, if Commandant King Edwards lets us go and gives us freedom to live our lives.
    You may have a better chance of living your life there than here.

Thread Information