Thread: Clock ticking on UL's coaching search

1. Default Clock ticking on UL's coaching search

Clock ticking on UL's coaching search
    The rest of the story

Default Re: Clock ticking on UL's coaching search

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _
    Actually today marks two weeks (not three) since we announced that we were going in a new direction with our basketball position. It was probably a misprint in the article. It may be that we make an announcement next Tuesday which would be at the three week mark.

Mike, this was a mistake that was not caught in time for print. It's not exceptable, but I am only human. For what it's worth, I'm doing the best I can to do my job while dealing with some personal issues right now.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Mike, this was a mistake that was not caught in time for print. It's not exceptable, but I am only human. For what it's worth, I'm doing the best I can to do my job while dealing with some personal issues right now.

igeaux.mobi _
    Don't knock yourself out for a minor error. I figured it was a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Mike, this was a mistake that was not caught in time for print. It's not exceptable, but I am only human. For what it's worth, I'm doing the best I can to do my job while dealing with some personal issues right now.

igeaux.mobi _
    JP,

Keep up the good work. Whatever issues you are going thru we wish you the best outcome. You have opened alot of eyes around here with your in depth articles and blogs etc. We have asked for the type of reporting you provide for years.

GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    _ JP,

Keep up the good work. Whatever issues you are going thru we wish you the best outcome. You have opened alot of eyes around here with your in depth articles and blogs etc. We have asked for the type of reporting you provide for years.

GEAUX UL! _
    Agreed 100%. JP is the best reporter we have ever had covering UL athletics.

JP is the best bald headed dude ever to cover UL athletics!

igeaux.mobi

JP is very "smooth". He is very professional.
    JP you are appreciated. Keep up the good work!

9. Default Re: Clock ticking on UL's coaching search

Stay cool guy---I just received a letter from the College of Education that was addressed to Alumnus/Alumnae------Singular Alumnus/Alumna---plural Alumni/Alumnae-----I call and they put it off on the Development office ----I then pointed out that having been signed by the President of the College is not a reflection on the Dev office-------You missed a lil and took total blame----Thanks and don't sweat it ---It is all small stuff---except our bball hire!!!!lol

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Stay cool guy---I just received a letter from the College of Education that was addressed to Alumnus/Alumnae------Singular Alumnus/Alumna---plural Alumni/Alumnae-----I call and they put it off on the Development office ----I then pointed out that having been signed by the President of the College is not a reflection on the Dev office-------You missed a lil and took total blame----Thanks and don't sweat it ---It is all small stuff---except our bball hire!!!!lol _
    The President of the College of Education should be called out on the carpet big time for this. It is embarrassing to the entire university.

Thread Information