Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Samantha Landry

Default Re: Samantha Landry

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    She's headed to LSU. They need a second baseman.
    Louisville

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Louisville
    Oh. That's better.

The young lady looked very good in the circle against top notch competition. Very bright future for Sam as a Ragin Cajun.

She was clearly considered the ace of the staff. Two other pitchers threw for the East. The starter threw 2 innings, the Oklahoma signee who was national player of the year threw 1 inning, then Sam came in and threw the last 4 innings.

I thought the starter was just ok, the Oklahoma signee looked really good, amd Sam was really outstanding in every phase. She is not just a thrower, she is a pitcher. She has at least 3 different pitches, she mixes her pitcnes really well, and she throws every pitch for location. I will be shocked if she is not a stud at the College level.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    She was clearly considered the ace of the staff. Two other pitchers threw for the East. The starter threw 2 innings, the Oklahoma signee who was national player of the year threw 1 inning, then Sam came in and threw the last 4 innings.

I thought the starter was just ok, the Oklahoma signee looked really good, amd Sam was really outstanding in every phase. She is not just a thrower, she is a pitcher. She has at least 3 different pitches, she mixes her pitcnes really well, and she throws every pitch for location. I will be shocked if she is not a stud at the College level.
    If she keeps developing and gets stronger don't be surprised if she doesn't leave UL as one of the all time greats. I have talked to a bunch of folks who have seen her play all around the country. They all say she is the real deal.

Game replay starting now on ESPNU

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information