Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Volleyball Officials Needed for Upcoming High School Season

1. UL Volleyball Volleyball Officials Needed for Upcoming High School Season

You can sign up at a meeting Thursday night at Comeaux High School.

Default Re: Volleyball Officials Needed for Upcoming High School Season

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    You can sign up at a meeting Thursday night at Comeaux High School.

Might be a good gig for Grant.

Quick update for everyone. Yesterday I suggested that Grant might be interested in ref'ing for volleyball. This morning I received a few text messages from posters saying that what I wrote was removed and some folks had issues with it and even with as far as verbally attacking me. I have personally reached out to Grant and he in fact wasn't offended and did even mention that his wife is wanting him to sign up. I don't know much about Cajun volleyball or volleyball in general, but Grant has hyped me up enough to go check out the team this year. That is what we need more supporters building our fan base for other sports. I appreciate all of Grant post about the sport and he would for sure be a go to source for me when it comes to volleyball. Geaux Cajuns, Geaux Volleyball and Geaux Grant!

I got a chance to meet Coach Gray yesterday and we are going to record a podcast next week. She brings an intensity that will be infectious. I joined the "Back Reaux" Club, which is volleyball's example of the Diamond or Quarterback Club.

We will win championships with her, I believe. The only variable is time.

Awesome Jay let us know when that happens.

There’s no offense here bro. I didn’t see the post, but I have no ill will. My wife suggested it about 5 years ago; but I don’t know that I could be an official. Plus I have a sophomore playing and I’d miss out. Or worse; I’d get drafted to ref.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    There’s no offense here bro. I didn’t see the post, but I have no ill will. My wife suggested it about 5 years ago; but I don’t know that I could be an official. Plus I have a sophomore playing and I’d miss out. Or worse; I’d get drafted to ref.
    I will definitely see you around at some of the games. I knew you wouldn't be offended that is why I posted what I posted. A couple folks ran with the post but Turbine did the correct thing by bringing it back. No ill will towards you or the other folks.

Volleyball matches are a lot of fun! Will catch a few this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Volleyball matches are a lot of fun! Will catch a few this fall.
    Seems like a fast paced game from what I have seen on tv.

Jay. That is awesome. Thanks for the notice. The Cajuns’ volleyballers can really eat some floor.

I like the EKL, but I wish volleyball could play an occasional match in the Cajundome. I wish the SBC Volleyball Tournament could be bidded out. The Cajundome would be a great venue for Volleyball on TV….

Jay. That is awesome. Thanks for the notice. The Cajuns’ volleyballers can really eat some floor.

I like the EKL, but I wish volleyball could play an occasional match in the Cajundome. I wish the SBC Volleyball Tournament could be bidded out. The Cajundome would be a great venue for Volleyball on TV….
    Where is the conference tourney usually held?

I’m still waiting for beach volleyball! Went watch the national title in Gulf Shores a few years ago. It was a blast!

Cjr. We’ve missed the tournament in Gulf Shores by 1 week every time we’ve vacationed there in recent years.

JMV - tournament is in New Orleans at the Smoothie King Center. Just like MBB

Cjr. We’ve missed the tournament in Gulf Shores by 1 week every time we’ve vacationed there in recent years.

JMV - tournament is in New Orleans at the Smoothie King Center. Just like MBB
    Is it their every year or will it move around some?

Never moves. Always in New Orleans

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information